A LOVELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO HOLLYWOOD. This property comprises of a Through Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. EP Rating D.
Highters Heath Lane, south of Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4TA
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT AND REAR GARDEN.
* THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, FEATURE FIRE WITH SURROUND, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND SLIDING DOOR OPENING INTO CONSERVATORY.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* UTILITY AREA PROVIDING SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS, MASTER BEDROOM HAS THE BENEFIT OF FITTED WARDROBES.
* FAMILY BATHROOM WITH FOUR PIECE SUITE COMPRISING OF A VANITY WASH HAND BASIN, CLOSE COUPLED W.C, SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER AND BATH WITH MIXER TAP AND SHOWER ATTACHMENT.
* REAR GARDEN IS PAVED THROUGHOUT WITH RAISED PLANTED BORDERS, A RANGE OF TREES AND SHRUBS TO SIDE, TIMBER SHED AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
The central heating boiler is situated in the Utility Room.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
Through Lounge 7.82m x 3.30m (25'8" x 10'10")
Conservatory 2.70m x 1.68m (8'10" x 5'6")
Kitchen 3.10m x 2.50m (10'2" x 8'2")
Utility Room 9.2m max x 3.43m max
Bedroom 4.22m x 2.72m (13'10" x 8'11")
Bedroom 3.30m x 3.23m (10'10" x 10'7")
Bedroom 2.08m x 1.75m (6'10" x 5'9")
Family Bathroom 2.44m x 2.26m (8'0" x 7'5")