OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS WELL APPOINTED DETACHED THREE/FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW situated on an enviable corner plot within this desirable location, boasting versatile & generous accommodation to include a modern family shower room & guest en-suite, dual aspect living room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen & utility. Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens and driveway, further benefits from offering potential to extend STPP! E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This desirable location provides easy access to the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office Head southeast on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd until the crossroads and traffic lights at the Worcester Rd and take a right turn. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Saltway/B4090, then Turn first left onto Blackfriars Ave, where the property will be found towards the end of the Road on your left hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
Offered in excellent decorative order this well-appointed detached bungalow offers a flexible range of accommodation and is situated in a delightful corner plot with landscaped gardens and offers even further scope to extend subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations. Bungalows in this location are highly sought after given the excellent access provided to the town centre.
* Approached via an entrance porch with a door into the welcoming central entrance hall with doors into the airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, further cloaks storage cupboard, hatch to loft space and further doors into the kitchen, living room, shower room, bedrooms one, two/dining room and three/study
* Living room with feature fireplace having coal effect gas fire set in marble style surround and hearth with further wooden surround and mantel, window to rear elevation and window and door opening to the conservatory with double doors opening to the gardens.
* A well-appointed dual aspect breakfast kitchen with an excellent range of matching wall mounted and base units with work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap above, range of integrated appliances to include four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated double oven, integrated fridge. Dual aspect windows to both front and garden elevations, ample room for breakfast table and door into the utility
* Utility Room fitted with further range of wall mounted and base cabinets with work surfaces over, recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and room for further domestic appliance, further recess for fridge/freezer. Window to front elevation and door opening to the rear garden and door to guest suite/bedroom four.
* Bedroom One features a range of built in fitted wardrobes extending along the length of the room with window onto rear elevation within the wardrobe, mirrored sliding doors and also window to side elevation
* Bedroom Two is currently presented as a Dining Room and features dual aspect windows to both front and side elevations.
* Bedroom Three is currently presented as a study and has window to rear elevation.
* Family shower room is fitted with a matching white suite comprising wash hand basin set into vanity unit, walk in shower cubicle, dual flush WC and windows to front elevation.
* Guest Bedroom/Bedroom Four was the former garage and features built in fitted wardrobes across the width of the room with mirrored sliding doors, window to side elevation and door into the en-suite Shower Room comprising wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard under, WC, corner shower cubicle with electric shower over and window to rear elevation
* To the front the property is approached via a tarmac driveway offering ample off road parking with a wooden side gate and fencing providing access to the rear garden. There is an attractive lawned and gravelled fore garden, bordered and enclosed by beech hedging offering a good degree of privacy. To the right hand side of the property is a low maintenance paved and gravel area which offers potential to extend subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations.
* The rear Garden has been imaginatively landscaped for low maintenance with paved and gravelled seating areas, raised area and further secluded seating area with pergola over. Raised garden beds and railway sleepers allow for planting with an excellent range of mature shrubs and flowers. There are two good sized timber garden sheds and the garden is well enclosed by wooden panel fencing and offers a good degree of privacy.
All mains services are available and Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the utility.
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
Porch 1.68m x 1.52m (5'6" x 5')
Kitchen Breakfast Room 3.89m x 3.53m (12'9" x 11'7")
Utility Room 3.28m x 1.98m (10'9" x 6'6")
Guest Bedroom/former garage 5.03m x 2.50m (16'6" x 8'2")
En-suite 1.93m x 1.42m (6'4" x 4'8")
Living Room 5.00m x 4.10m (16'5" x 13'5")
Conservatory 3.35m x 2.64m (11' x 8'8")
Bedroom One 4.57m x 3.23m (15' x 10'7")
Bedroom two/dining room 3.53m x 3.23m (11'7" x 10'7")
Bedroom Three/study 3.35m x 2.13m (11' x 7')
Family Shower room 2.77m x 1.83m (9'1" x 6'0")