OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS SUPERB FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT LOCATED WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED & DESIRABLE VILLAGE OF OMBERSLEY. Boasting lounge, open plan breakfast kitchen with outside decked terrace & enjoying countryside views, Double bedroom, bathroom, allocated parking for two vehicles and has it's own private entrance to the front of the building. AN IDEAL STARTER HOME OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! E P Rating E
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented First floor Apartment boasting character and charm, retaining Georgian Style windows and benefitting from its own Roof Terrace and Parking for two vehicles. The building, formerly the Doctors Surgery was converted into three individual and unique apartments approximately 7 years ago.
Apartment 1, Hastings House is located on the edge of the historic village of Ombersley, a highly sought after village that provides all the benefits of countryside living, whilst still being excellent for commuting and providing an extensive range of local amenities. This is the perfect property for people looking to be in a quaint country village location.
Local amenities include: three public houses, a fine dining restaurant, butchers and café, doctor's surgery, village store and primary school. Droitwich Spa Town Centre, just a 4.8 miles reach is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store.
The M5 motorway is approximately 4 miles away and the city of Worcester only 7.5 miles.
There are Train services at Droitwich or Kidderminster with routes direct into London.
At the roundabout in the centre of Ombersley take the third exit onto the A4133, continue ahead and the property is situated on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board
* The entrance hall is met by stairs that lead to the bright and airy First Floor Apartment.
* From the landing are doors into the lounge and the open plan kitchen/breakfast room that has electric appliances to include an oven, hob and extractor hood, wall mounted and base units, with space for a fridge and ample space for a table and chairs.
* French doors lead onto a fabulous decked terrace area, perfect for al-fresco dining, entertaining and summer BBQ's, enjoying far reaching views highlighting the rolling countryside
* The generous lounge has a feature fireplace surround, sash style window to front aspect and doors into the bathroom and bedroom
* The bathroom comprises a white suite to include a wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower above and useful airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and with shelving providing storage space.
* The main double bedroom has a sash style window to front aspect and access to loft hatch
* To the rear of the building there is allocated off-road parking for two vehicles including ample parking available on the road.
Tenure: Share of the Freehold is divided by three parties. The Lease term is 125 years and commenced 1st January 2013
Services: Mains drainage, Electric heating.
Open plan breakfast kitchen 4.27m max 2.7m min x 3.4m max 2.13m min
Lounge 4.78m x 3.45m (15'8" x 11'4")
Bathroom 2.26m x 2.03m (7'5" x 6'8")
Bedroom 3.48m x 2.70m (11'5" x 8'10")