**OCCUPYING A DESIRABLE PLOT** THIS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME is located in the sought after area of Church Hill North conveniently located for road networks, motorway access, countryside walks and schooling. EP RATING: C
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this well presented four bedroom detached family home, boasting an enviable plot in this sought after Close.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* CANOPY PORCH which has a double glazed door leading to the front PORCH which gives access to the;
* The RECEPTION HALL having a staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, wood effect flooring and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. Doors radiate off to;
* DOWNSTAIRS GUEST W/C
* The L-SHAPE LOUNGE /DINING AREA has been modernised by the current owners and has two double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation and a feature fire place with a log burner inset. To the rear elevation are oversized double glazed sliding patio doors with another window overlooking the rear garden. There is an internal door from the Dining Area to the Reception Hallway.
* The KITCHEN has a range of wall mounted and base units with worktop over and a matching Breakfast Bar to the other end of Kitchen. There is space for a Dishwasher, Range Oven, Fridge/Freezer and an integrated Microwave. An opening leads to the UTILITY AREA having matching base units to the Kitchen, space & plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. A door gives access to the Garden.
* BEDROOM ONE boasts a generous size, and has double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation. There is a double width cupboard and a door to the;
* EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* BEDROOM TWO is a double, and also has two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a double width cupboard;
* There are TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS both similar in size, having double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
* The FAMILY BATHROOM comprises; a four piece suite and is fully tiled.
The private and enclosed rear GARDEN has an initial paved patio area and steps lead up to the rest of the garden which is mostly laid to lawn.
The property sits on a generous plot, and to the front has driveway parking for several cars. There is side access to the rear Garden and a useful brick built storage area.
The GARAGE offers additional height, perfect for storage, There is a light and electric points.
L-Shaped Lounge 3.53m/6.2m x 2.57m/6.6m
Kitchen 4.75m x 2.70m (15'7" x 8'10")
Utility Area 4.80m x 1.70m (15'9" x 5'7")
Bedroom One 4.14mmin/5.26m max x 3.45m max
Bedroom Two 3.84m x 3.66m (12'7" x 12'0")
Bedroom Three 3.12m x 2.67m (10'3" x 8'9")
Bedroom Four 2.64m min x 2.77m
Bathroom 3.38m max x 1.63m max