A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS EXTENDED & REFURBISHED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM 1950's home. The property boasts two bedrooms with en-suite and is situated in this highly desirable location, internal viewing is recomended to appreciate what this property has to offer. EPC: C
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this extended and refurbished four double bedroom detached family home, boasting an enviable plot. The property is set within the highly desirable location of Hunt End.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION;
* The property is approached via a blocked paved driveway offering ample parking and gives access to the GARAGE having an electric door;
* The PORCH has a double glazed door leading to;
* The RECEPTION HALL has a turning staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, tiled flooring and SOLID OAK DOORS which radiate off to;
* The STUDY is an ideal space for working from home;
* The DINING KITCHEN is perfect for entertaining and offers a contemporary design with a range of wall mounted and base units with solid oak work surfaces, a belfast sink with feature mixer tap and insinkerator. There are built-in appliances to include a dishwasher, an eye level double oven, microwave, five ring induction hob having a canopy extractor fan above, wine fridge and space for an american style fridge/freezer. There is a feature island offering further storage space. There is a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and french doors on one side leading to the rear garden, further double glazed french doors lead to the Conservatory. There are spot lights to the ceiling and polished porcelein tiles to the floor which continue through to the Kitchen & Utility;
* From the Kitchen there is a solid oak door leading to the UTILTY ROOM having matching units to the kitchen. There is space for a washing machine and a single sink. There are a further three solid oak doors; one leading to the garage, one leads to a walk in airing cupboard (with radiator) and a further one leading to;
* The GUEST CLOAKROOM having a low level W.C. and a floating wash hand basin;
* The LOUNGE has a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation. There is a feature OAK fire place having a gas fire inset.
To the first floor is the spacious LANDING having a feature double glazed window overlooking the front aspect and solid oak doors radiating off to;
*BEDROOM ONE boasts a Juliet balcony, built in double wardrobes with solid oak doors and spot lights to the ceiling. The En-Suite is fitted with a double shower cubicle with a rainfall shower head, a low level / dual flush W.C and a heated towel rail. There are two wall mounted cupboards ideal for storage, and a matching wall mounted vanity unit with sink inset. Above is an anti-mist mirror.
*BEDROOM TWO having a double glazed window, built in wardrobes and solid oak door to the En-Suite which is of the same specification as Bedroom One.
*There are TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS both having double glazed windows, and Bedroom Four having fitted wardrobes.
*The FAMILY BATHROOM comprises; free standing bath with floor standing mixer tap over and Quartz tiles sit behind the bath, and above the sink; which is set into a vanity unit with low level /dual flush W.C, and an anti-mist mirror above. There is a tall heated towel rail.
The private and enclosed rear GARDEN has an intital block paved patio area perfect for sitting out during the Summer months. Steps lead up to the Garden which is laid to lawn and offers space suitable for a Shed. Sleepers surround a further patio area, with bedding flowers and fences to border.
Reception Hall 5.08m x 2.06m (16'8" x 6'9")
Living Room 4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10'0")
Kitchen Dining Room 9.75m x 3.58m (32' x 11'9")
Utility Room 2.51m x 1.65m (8'3" x 5'5")
Conservatory 3.05m x 2.60m (10'0" x 8'6")
Landing 4.80m x 2.06m (15'9" x 6'9")
Bedroom One 6.40m x 3.40m (21' x 11'2")
Bedroom Two 4.95m x 3.35m (16'3" x 11')
Bedroom Three 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4" x 11')
Bedroom Four 3.35m9max
Bathroom 2.51m x 2.18m (8'3" x 7'2")