VIEWING ESSENTIAL to appreciate this EXTENDED AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, freehold, COTTAGE-STYLE terrace COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED in recent years and located on the very well thought of BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST estate. EP rating D.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Witherford Way, Selly Oak, an extremely popular road forming part of the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate.
The property overlooks parkland at the rear and is convenient for access to The Trust's parks, gardens and local amenities.
The surrounding area contains many well thought of local schools together with large employers including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield and Cadbury's in Bournville.
* Superb, freehold, terraced house of immense charm and character extended and comprehensively refurbished in recent years.
* Prime location in very popular road on the Bournville Village Trust estate.
* Comprehensively refurbished over 2015/2016.
* Two charming reception rooms.
* Very well fitted kitchen one and a half bowl sink unit with extensive range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with granite worksurfaces, range of integrated appliances including four ring gas hob with double oven below and cookerhood over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and large double glazed sky lantern.
* Two bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes.
* Refurbished family bathroom with contemporary white suite of bath with hot and cold mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unit, separate shower cubicle, WC suite and central heating radiator/towel rail.
* Part-boarded loft space with loft ladder and electric light point.
* Tarmacadam driveway to front.
* Delightful southerly-facing rear garden with large slate terrace with lawn, boundaries defined by hedges and garden shed at the rear.
* Comprehensive refurbishment over 2015/2016 included electrical rewiring, installation of new central heating system, installation of new double glazed windows and external doors, refurbishment of kitchen and bathroom, significant replastering of internal walls and complete internal redecoration, laying of driveway and slate terrace to the rear garden, timber and damp proof course works as required and replacement of flat roof covering to the single storey extension at the rear.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2019) is payable.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by Worcester wall mounted boiler located in the kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building externally.
The seller of this property is a member of staff from the Northfield office.
Sitting Room (front)
4.72m max x 3.2m
Dining Room (rear)
3.73m x 3.00m (12'3" x 9'10")
Fitted Kitchen (rear)
3.35m x 2.97m (11' x 9'9")
Bedroom One (front)
3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")
Bedroom Two (front)
3.12m x 2.06m (10'3" x 6'9")
Refurbished Bathroom (rear)
3.05m x 2.90m (10'0" x 9'6")
With loft ladder and lighting
Driveway to Front
Providing off-street car parking
Southerly-Facing Rear Garden