OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS EXTENDED EDWARDIAN former Three bedroom home now presented as a stunning TWO BEDROOM HOME boasting a wealth of character & charm, ideally located within this desirable area, viewing advised to appreciate everything this delightful home has to offer! EP Rating D
**VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS ** CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location is ideal for ease of access into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road, first right into Blackfriars Avenue continue to the end and turn left into Old Coach Road and the property is located on the left hand side opposite Witton School playing field.
* The property is approached over a paved and stepped pathway which leads to the front porch entrance with a landscaped fore garden to the side featuring mature hedging
* Welcoming entrance porch with door into the hallway, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and doors leading into the lounge, under stairs storage cupboard and open plan kitchen/diner & family room
* Lounge with feature gas fire and bay window overlooking the front of the property
* Open plan kitchen with a range of base and wall units and integrated oven & hob opens through to the dining area with a feature fireplace and sitting room/family area which has patio doors onto the rear garden
* Leading from the sitting room/family room there is also a downstairs cloakroom
* Leading from the kitchen there is a Utility Room which has space for washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer and a door which provides access into the garden
* To the first floor are two double bedrooms with Bedroom One having a feature fireplace overlooking the front aspect and Bedroom Two with built in wardrobes overlooking the rear garden
* Generous family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin and feature fireplace
* Outside is the attractive matured landscaped garden with an initial patio seating area ideal for al fresco dining, the lawn area features flowers, trees and shrubs. There is also a detached summer house.
* Leading from the garden there is a pedestrian door accessing the single garage and a gate leading the front driveway providing parking
* Offers scope to extend subject to necessary planning permissions
* Viewing advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer!
SERVICES All mains services are connected to the property. The central heating is generated by a gas boiler located in the cupboard under the stairs.
TENURE The agent understands the property is Freehold.
1.98m x 1.40m (6'6" x 4'7")
3.45m x 2.06m (11'4" x 6'9")
4.4m (into bay) x 3.43m
2.36m x 2.20m (7'9" x 7'3")
5.16m (max) x 3.45m (max)
2.92m x 1.68m (9'7" x 5'6")
Living Room/Family Area
3.20m x 3.02m (10'6" x 9'11")
2.20m x 0.97m (7'3" x 3'2")
3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3")
2.46m (to wardrobes) x 2.3m
3.56m x 2.30m (11'8" x 7'7")
5.56m x 2.40m (18'3" x 7'10")