OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS UNIQUE & SUPERBLY PRESENTED detached family home built by William Davis & having been extended by the current owner to provide excellent flexible accommodation, boasting four bedrooms, en-suite, two reception rooms & open plan family breakfast kitchen & utility, must be viewed to appreciate everything this home has to offer! E P Rating C
**VENDORS YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS**CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property occupies an enviable plot within this desirable development of the Ridings which is a highly regarded area of executive family homes allowing easy access to local bus stops on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
This unique extended detached family home offers flexible living accommodation and occupies a delightful plot within this highly regarded development on the Ridings
* Approached via a covered entrance porch with part-glazed front door to the entrance hallway which has stairs to first floor accommodation and doors into the cloaks/wc, living room and family room
* Cloakroom with suite in white of close coupled WC and corner wash hand basin
* Family Room having excellent additional reception space offering flexible accommodation with dual aspect double glazed windows to side and front elevations.
* Generous living room overlooks the front aspect and has laminate wooden effect flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard and door through to the open plan family breakfast kitchen
* A superb family space extending across the rear elevation of the property, the kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of wood effect fronted matching wall and base cabinets, including pan drawer unit and granite effect work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances to include Bosch stainless steel five ring gas hob with stainless steel and extractor above, integrated double oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, breakfast bar area, concealed lighting under wall cabinets, ample room for family area and dining table with double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.
* From the kitchen a door leads into the Utility Room with matching wall cabinets and tall storage cupboard, work surface area with recess and plumbing under for automatic washing machine and room for further domestic appliances, UPVC double glazed door onto the rear garden, wall mounted gas boiler and door into the garage.
* Generous First Floor L-Shaped Landing hatch to boarded loft space and useful airing cupboard over the stairwell.
* Bedroom One features two double fitted built in wardrobes, overlooks the front aspect and has a door into the en-suite
* En-suite Shower Room finished to a high specification with suite in white of close coupled WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and shelving under, generous walk-in shower cubicle with bi-fold door and direct shower over
* Bedroom Two includes a double fitted wardrobe cupboard and has dual aspect windows to front and side elevations.
* Bedroom Three overlooks the rear aspect and bedroom four is dual aspect with windows to both side and rear aspects.
* The Family Bathroom is fitted with suite in white of WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard under and chrome mixer tap over, panelled bath with Mira electric shower over and glazed shower screen
* To the front the property is approached via a shared private tarmac driveway serving two properties and leading to the front of the property where there is a parking space in front of the garage and further parking to the side for up to two more vehicles. There is side gated access from here into the garage and as well as gated access onto Showell Road.
* Integral garage with metal up and over door to front, door to the utility room, light and power points.
* An attractive landscaped rear garden which is enclosed by wooden panel fencing, enjoying a good degree of privacy from the rear. Natural slate style paved patio area extends to the rear elevation opening out onto a shaped central lawned area with gravelled shrub beds. Outside light and tap, side gated access.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by a Worcester Bosch boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
1.73m x 0.84m (5'8" x 2'9")
5.13m x 3.84m (16'10" x 12'7")
Open plan family breakfast kitchen
7.34m x 2.87m (24'1" x 9'5")
2.51m x 2.16m (8'3" x 7'1")
3.90m x 2.34m (12'10" x 7'8")
5.44m x 2.74m (17'10" x 9')
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
4.88m x 3.96m (16'0" x 13')
2.90m x 1.07m (9'6" x 3'6")
3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')
4.57m x 2.34m (15' x 7'8")
2.18m x 2.03m (7'2" x 6'8")
2.03m x 1.96m (6'8" x 6'5")