The SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMED, Freehold SEMI-DETACHED residence of immense charm & character enjoying prime location on the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate. EP Rating D.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Witherford Way, Selly Oak, a very popular road forming part of the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The property enjoys open view at the rear and is conveniently situated for access to local Parks, Gardens and other desirable local amenities.
The property is conveniently situated for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, Cadburys in Bournville and Birmingham City Centre.
There are excellent shopping facilities in Selly Oak and a regular public transport service operates locally.
* Substantially extended Freehold Semi-detached residence of immense charm and character located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Deceptively spacious accommodation which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
* Convenient for access to local Parks, Gardens, Shops and Public Transport services
* Convenient for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, Cadburys in Bournville and Birmingham City Centre
* Reception Hall with Guests Cloakroom off
* Attractive Dining Room to the Front with feature fireplace
* Extended Sitting Room to the Rear with feature fireplace and gas fire, double glazed double doors to the Rear Garden
* Extended Breakfast Kitchen with double bowl sink unit with extensive range of wall and base cupboard and drawers with Granite work surfaces and tiled splash backs, five ring rangemaster gas range with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and door leading to outside
* Three Double First Floor Bedrooms
* First Floor Bathroom with contemporary white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin, w.c. and central heating ladder
* Driveway to Front providing good off street car parking
* Delightful Southerly facing Rear Garden which has been professionally designed and landscaped, with paved terrace and lawn, surrounding flower beds and boundaries are defined by fences and hedges
* The carpets and blinds where fitted, garden shed, bike shed and gas range in the Kitchen are all included in the sale
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by boiler serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Double glazed windows are installed throughout the main building externally.
The vendors are carrying out some repairs currently which will be completed and signed off prior to completion of the sale. The Owners are happy to discuss this at the time of the viewing.
Guests Cloakroom with Toilet
3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")
Extended Sitting Room (Rear)
5.80m x 3.35m (19'0" x 11')
Extended Breakfast Kitchen (Rear)
5.94m x 2.97m (19'6" x 9'9")
Bedroom One (Rear)
4.88m into wide bay x 3.28m
Bedroom Two (Front)
3.12m x 2.67m (10'3" x 8'9")
Bedroom Three (Rear)
3.8m into bay x 3m
Bathroom with Shower & Toilet
Driveway to Front
Providing off street Car Parking
Pedestrian Side Access
Delightful Southerly Facing Rear Garden
with open view