VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE this substantially sized, modern semi detached home offering accommodation across three floors. Features include five bedrooms, a superb breakfast kitchen, a family bathroom, two en suite shower rooms, a garage and off road parking. An ideal family home! EP Rating C.
Being home to the University of Birmingham and the Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston is a popular residential area. This particular area of Edgbaston borders Bearwood and Cape Hill; both providing excellent shopping and leisure facilities. The delightful grounds of Edgbaston Reservoir, the Birmingham canal network and Harborne Walkway are all situated within 1 mile of the property. Birmingham City Hospital also lies just 1.2 miles away. The area boasts excellent transport links to the City Centre and across the region.
* Family sized accommodation across three floors
* Beautifully presented
* Five double bedrooms
* An additional two rooms; used as study/office and a laundry room
* A superb breakfast kitchen with integral appliances
* French style patio doors from the dining area opening to the garden
* Ground floor WC
* Useful storage space
* Family bathroom situated on the first floor
* En suite shower room leading from the master bedroom plus a 'Jack & Jill' style en suite on the second floor
* Off road parking plus a garage
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by an Immersion Heating System.
Two Storage Cupboards
Living Room 7.2m into bay x 3.4m
Breakfast Kitchen 5.70m x 3.23m (18'8" x 10'7")
Bedroom One 5.72m x 3.25m (18'9" x 10'8")
Bathroom 1.96m 1.93m
Bedroom Two 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3" x 11')
En Suite Shower
Study 2.57m x 2.13m (8'5" x 7')
Bedroom Three 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")
Jack & Jill En Suite
Bedroom Four 3.66m x 3.40m (12'0" x 11'2")
Bedroom Five 3.33m x 2.16m (10'11" x 7'1")
Study (used as laundry) 2.57m x 2.16m (8'5" x 7'1")
Garage 5.33m x 2.26m (17'6" x 7'5")