Doverdale Park Homes, Hampton Lovett, Droitwich, WR9
OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PARK HOME occupying a delightful plot within this popular Doverdale development for the over 55's & an ideal retirement home benefitting from parking and countryside views. Offering a Kitchen/Diner, lounge, two bedrooms with built in wardrobes, shower room and a low maintenance garden. Viewing is advised!
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island take your third exit onto Salwarpe way and continue until the mini island. Take your second exit onto Kidderminster Road, then at the island take the third exit. After approximately 500 yards turn right into Doverdale Park Homes development.
From the entrance to Doverdale Park Homes development continue straight ahead, after a short distance there is a lawn area to the left hand side and the property overlooks this and is indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Welcoming entrance hallway with doors leading to both bedrooms, shower room, lounge and useful storage cupboard
* Dual aspect lounge with a feature fireplace and double glazed windows overlooking the front and side elevation
* Kitchen diner with integral appliances to include; oven and hob and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer and separate cupboard/pantry
* Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
* Shower room comprising a WC, wash hand basin and shower
* Low maintenance gardens surrounding the property with patio area for a table and chairs and a metal shed
* One allocated parking space
SERVICES The property is connected to mains drainage and electricity. Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired boiler located in the cupboard in the kitchen. Installed in October 2018.
The property was fitted with all new windows and doors in July 2017.
TENURE We have been informed by the Owner that the land on which the property stands is leasehold which commenced in 1998 and is a lifetime lease. The current pitch fee is approximately £114.29 per month and we are currently awaiting full site terms, however we would advise any potential purchaser to verify any information via a solicitor.
Lounge 5.56m x 3.30m (18'3" x 10'10")
Kitchen/Diner 5.80m x 2.51m (19'0" x 8'3")
Bedroom One 2.92m x 2.90m (9'7" x 9'6")
Bedroom Two 3.48m x 2.90m (11'5" x 9'6")
Shower Room 2.16m x 1.65m (7'1" x 5'5")