THIS BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME is one not to be missed and is located close to the picturesque Warley Woods. Features two reception rooms, a modern kitchen diner, four bedrooms, en suite shower, utility room, garage and off roak parking. Also benefiting from no onward chain. EP Rating: D
Buying a house is all about the location and this home has it all. The ever popular Warley Woods, lies at the top of the road and is popular all year round with visitors and local residents.
Additionally, Lightwoods Park is within half a mile providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
The amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés offered by Bearwood Road lie just 1 mile away. Popular local independent establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn. Pubs and restaurants such as Miller & Carter, The Dog and The Kings Head are also nearby.
The area is home to well regarded local schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St Gregorys Catholic Primary School and Abbey Infant & Junior, making the location ideal for families. The Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.5 miles from the property.
* Delightful detached family home offering dual aspect and occupying a lovely corner plot
* A welcoming entrance hallway with a modern open staircase leading to first floor
* Two tastefully decorated bay fronted reception rooms, the first with a log burner and the second with electric feature fireplace and electric closing curtains
* A stunning, modern kitchen diner with bench style seating area with underneath storge cupboards, oak flooring and integral appliances to include; fridge, dishwasher and boiling tap. Windows are fitted with electric blinds
* Downstairs W/C
* Utility room leading to both garage and garden
* Four bedrooms, three of which are double; bedroom one with en-suite shower
* Well appointed, modern first floor family bathroom with tiled walls and separate shower cubicle
* Driveway providing off road parking
* Integral garage providing ample storage space
* Garden with patio area and steps leading to an established lawn and additional an patio
* Excellent location for access to Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park
* An ideal family home offered with no upward chain
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester Bosch combi boiler which is located in the kitchen.
Reception Room One 4.70m x 4.62m (15'5" x 15'2")
Reception Room Two 4.7m (into bay) x 4m
Kitchen 4.98m x 3.50m (16'4" x 11'6")
Utility Room 2.84m x 2.44m (9'4" x 8'0")
Bedroom One 4.10m x 3.96m (13'5" x 13')
Bedroom Two 3.90m x 3.84m (12'10" x 12'7")
Bedroom Three 3.48m x 2.57m (11'5" x 8'5")
Bedroom Four 2.87m x 1.80m (9'5" x 5'11")
Bathroom 2.41m x 2.34m (7'11" x 7'8")