OULSNAM INTRODUCE THIS WELL MAINTAINED PARK HOME OVER LOOKING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS for the over 55's. Features include an open plan lounge diner, kitchen, two bedroom with built in wardrobes, shower room, low maintenance landscaped gardens & parking. Offered with no onward chain!
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island take your third exit onto Salwarpe way and continue until the mini island. Take your second exit onto Kidderminster Road, then at the island take the third exit. After approximately 500 yards turn right into Doverdale Park Homes development.
From the entrance to Doverdale Park Homes development continue straight ahead, after a short distance there is a parking area to the left hand side, turn left before the parking area and follow the road around and the property is straight ahead indicated by the agents for sale board.
** AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL OF PARTICULARS **
* Welcoming entrance hallway with sliding doors into the lounge and a door leading into the kitchen
* The kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base units along with space for oven/hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
* Spacious lounge with double glazed windows overlooking the front and side elevation
* Dining area complete with sliding patio doors leading out to the side of the Park home
* Two bedrooms complete with fitted wardrobes both overlooking the rear elevation with views over the open fields
* Contemporary styled shower room comprising a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and double shower
* Low maintenance gardens surrounding the property with views overlooking the rear countryside
* Driveway providing parking
SERVICES The property is connected to mains drainage and electricity and central heating to radiators is provided by a boiler located in the kitchen
TENURE We have been informed by the Owner that the land on which the property stands is leasehold which commenced in 1998 and is a lifetime lease. The current pitch fee is approximately £112.32 per month and we are currently awaiting full site terms, however we would advise any potential purchaser to verify any information via a solicitor.
Entrance Hallway 2.95m x 1.68m (9'8" x 5'6")
Kitchen 4.42m (max) x 2.87m (max)
Dining Area 3.00m x 2.16m (9'10" x 7'1")
Lounge 5.50m x 3.53m (18'1" x 11'7")
Bedroom One 4.11m x 2.87m (13'6" x 9'5")
Bedroom Two 2.97m x 2.87m (9'9" x 9'5")
Shower Room 1.98m x 1.65m (6'6" x 5'5")