OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS STUNNING & GENEROUS THREE/FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW OCCUPYING AN ENVIABLE PLOT ideally situated within easy access to the town centre yet adjoining fields. Boasting approximately 1723 square feet of well appointed accommodation finished to a high specification throughout, to include an impressive bespoke open plan fitted breakfast kitchen, dual aspect lounge & dining room, contemporary en-suite & bathroom, beautiful landscaped gardens, detached double garage & private driveway. Must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer! E P Rating C
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property occupies an enviable plot within this exclusive location enjoying delightful views yet allowing easy access to local bus stops on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office, head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout take the first exit and then turn left at the traffic lights onto the Worcester Road and continue straight over at the next set of traffic lights onto the Bromsgrove Road (B4065). Go past the junction of Woodfields on the right hand side and immediately after the bus stop on the right hand side is a private driveway for access to the property as indicated by the agents For Sale board.
This immaculate detached dormer bungalow was originally built in 2007 and has undergone much upgrading by the current owners, now presented to a high specification throughout and occupies an enviable delightful elevated plot within this desirable area of Droitwich and is approached through its own gated driveway which leads to the detached double garage, front entrance and side gardens, with a landscaped low maintenance fore garden to the front of the property. The property offers impressive modern family living accommodation
* Welcoming reception hall with stairs rising to first floor accommodation and doors into two separate useful storage cupboards, two reception rooms, open plan family breakfast kitchen, cloakroom and bedroom one
* Dual aspect formal dining room over looks both the front and side aspects and could be a potential fourth bedroom. The beautiful dual aspect living room has a feature fireplace with electric log effect wood burner inset and over looks both the side and rear aspects
* Stunning high specification bespoke open plan family breakfast kitchen has French doors onto the rear garden and is fitted with integral appliances to include two side by side Neff ovens, induction hob, microwave, bosch dishwasher, Hotpoint washing machine, Hotpoint tall fridge and tall freezer, central island with breakfast bar area and ample space for a family dining table
* Ground floor cloakroom comprises a low level dual flush wc and wash and basin set into vanity unit
* The main bedroom one is an impressive size and benefits from a beautiful contemporary en-suite comprising double walk in shower cubicle, low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin set into vanity unit
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The landing has double doors which open into the walk in airing cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler and additional shelving space and has further doors into the family bathroom, bedroom two and bedroom three
* Both bedrooms are well pro-portioned with additional eves storage and overlook the rear garden, enjoying open aspect field views
* The contemporary family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising p-shaped panel bath with shower above and glazed screen, low level dual flush wc, fitted storage cupboards and wash hand basin set into vanity unit
* Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the property and are mostly laid to lawn with flower, shrub and hedgerow borders featuring a paved and gravelled patio area ideal for al-fresco dining and enjoying field views
* Detached double garage has power and lighting and one of the doors is electric remotely controlled
SERVICES All mains services are connected to the property. The central heating is generated by a boiler located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
TENURE The agent understands the property is Freehold.
4.06m x 2.77m (13'4" x 9'1")
Open plan kitchen breakfast room
5.92m x 3.80m (19'5" x 12'6")
Dual aspect living room
5.60m x 3.80m (18'4" x 12'6")
Dual aspect dining room/bedroom four
4.04m x 3.80m (13'3" x 12'6")
2.13m x 1.96m (7' x 6'5")
Main bedroom one
4.78m x 4.45m (15'8" x 14'7")
En-suite shower room
2.44m x 1.78m (8'0" x 5'10")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
2.77m x 1.02m (9'1" x 3'4")
5.03m x 4.78m (16'6" x 15'8")
5.03m x 3.80m (16'6" x 12'6")
2.74m x 2.00m (9' x 6'7")
Detached double garage
5.82m x 5.23m (19'1" x 17'2")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers