An EXTENDED semi-detached FAMILY HOME offering THREE bedrooms, dining kitchen, OPEN PLAN lounge/dining area, ground floor W.C., family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. EP Rating: D
This delightful family home is ideally located in a much sought after location, within easy reach of the popular local schools, Sanders Park, a short distance of Bromsgrove town centre and its amenities, and having good access to public transport routes and motorway links.
* Entrance hallway with stairs that rise to the first floor, door to storage cupboard and doors that radiate off to
* Generously sized open plan living space; lounge area with views to the front and feature fireplace leading to a dining area with sliding patio door to the rear garden
* Dining kitchen accessed from both the hallway and the lounge with French doors opening out onto the rear garden
- Kitchen comprising of a mixture of wall and base units with roll top work surface over with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas hob with double oven beneath and extractor hood over, space for upright fridge freezer and under-counter space for an appliance
* Ground floor W.C.
* Landing with airing cupboard housing the boiler and doors that radiate off to
* Three bedrooms;
- Bedroom one with views to the front and having fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom two with views to the rear
- Bedroom three with dual aspect views
* Family bathroom fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising of low level WC, shower over bath and pedestal wash basin
* Rear garden with paved patio, lawned area and two garden sheds
* Tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking
The Agent understands that the property is FREEHOLD
6.27m (Max) x 3.3m (Max)
4.62m (Max) x 3.94m (Max)
Ground Floor W.C.
1.60m x 1.02m (5'3" x 3'4")
3.28m (Min) x 3.2m (Max)
3.00m x 2.40m (9'10" x 7'10")
6.5m (Max) x 1.9m (Max)
2.06m (Max) x 1.75m (Max)
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers