SUPERB freehold EXECUTIVE FOUR BEDROOM, DETACHED residence, offering NO CHAIN in a CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION with open views to green at the front. BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY for several cars, DOUBLE GARAGE and double glazed CONSERVATORY, private rear garden with wood aspect. Viewing highly recommended. EP Rating C.
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road.
Take the second turning on the left into Hole Lane and close to the end of Hole Lane turn left into Wynds Point. Sundbury Rise is then the second turning on the left.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Sundbury Rise, Northfield forming part of a very well thought of development known as 'The Davids' conveniently situated for access to local amenities.
There are local shops, schools and public transport facilities available in the surrounding area and the property is particaularly convenient for access to the Royal Orthopedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and the Cadbury Works at Bournville.
* Superb modern detached family residence enjoying attractive location on this very popular development with views over green to the front
* Conveniently situated for access to local amenities together with large local employers
* Gs fired central heating and uPVC double glazing installed
* Open porch leading to reception hall with guests WC off
* Two attractive reception rooms with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire to the front lounge
* uPVC double glazed conservatory overlooking and leading to the rear garden
* Fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl sink unit plus a range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks
* Integrated four ring gas hob, oven and grill
* Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* Separate utility with sink unit and plumbing for washing machine
* Four bedrooms with ensuite shower room and toilet to the main bedroom
* Family bathroom with white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin and WC suite
* Large block driveway providing off-street car parking for several cars
* Double garage with two electronically operated up-and-over doors and electric power and lighting
* Delightful rear garden with paved terrace, lawn and surrounding flower beds
* Communal gardens to the development managed by the Bournville Village Trust
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - gas fired central heating is provided by a Baxi wall mounted boiler located in the garage serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally to the main building
Lounge (front) 5.56m x 3.58m (18'3" x 11'9")
Dining Room (rear) 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3")
Double Glazed Conservatory 2.90m x 2.82m (9'6" x 9'3")
Fitted Kitchen 3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9")
Separate Utility 2.60m x 1.83m (8'6" x 6'0")
Bedroom One (front) 3.89m max and 2.9m min x 3.66m
Ensuite Shower Room and Toilet
Bedroom Two (rear) 3.50m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10'0")
Bedroom Three (front) 3.50m x 2.51m (11'6" x 8'3")
Bedroom Four (rear) 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0" x 7'9")
Family Bathroom with Toilet
Large Block Driveway for several cars
Double Garage 5.56m x 5.18m (18'3" x 17')
Pedestrian Side Access
Delightful Rear Garden