OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME built by David Wilson Homes situated on a delightful plot within this desirable cul-de-sac of the 'Copperfields' Development. The property has been much improved by the current owners and is offered in excellent decorative order throughout, boasting three reception rooms, bespoke kitchen diner, utility conservatory, high specification contemporary en-suite & family bathroom, gardens & double garage. must be viewed! E P Rating C
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. The Copperfields is a desirable development of executive family homes allowing easy access to the bus stop on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Before reaching the A38 island turn left onto Primsland Way, then first right into Charlotte Bronte Drive then proceed round to the left and take the right hand turn into Enid Blyton Corner, where the property will be found on the right hand side.
* This impressive and substantial detached family home built by William Davis is situated on a delightful plot within this highly regarded Copperfields cul-de-sac, offering well proportioned accommodation throughout and having been much improved to a high standard by the current vendors, viewing is a must to appreciate everything this beautiful family home has to offer
* Welcoming and generous reception hall with beautiful parquet style flooring, useful storage cupboard, stairs rise to first floor accommodation and double doors open into the living room and dining room, the hallway continues round to the doors into the kitchen, wc and study
* Bespoke kitchen diner with integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, induction hob with extractor hood above, Neff oven/grill, Zanussi fridge freezer. The kitchen also benefits from granite effect work surfaces and dining area, doors lead into the dining room and utility room with matching units and granite effect work surfaces, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and door onto side elevation
* The formal dining room has a feature bay window with door into the kitchen and double doors to the reception hall
* A generous dual aspect lounge with feature gas log effect fire with remote and marble effect surround and doors into the double glazed conservatory with French doors giving access to the rear garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* Four bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a high specification en-suite shower to the master bedroom and family bathroom with white suite comprising separate shower cubicle and panelled bath
* The established and mature rear garden is enclosed with wooden fence panels and features a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn, bordered by flowers, trees and shrubs, with a garden shed to one side and pathway to the other side gated access
* The property is approached via a block paved driveway providing ample parking with a double garage having power, lighting and remote controlled electric roller shutter door
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
AGENTS NOTES Please note the ceiling fan in the family bathroom currently does not work
Reception Hall 4.40m x 2.82m (14'5" x 9'3")
Living Room 7.70m x 3.50m (25'3" x 11'6")
Conservatory 3.66m x 2.77m (12'0" x 9'1")
Dining Room 4.6m into bay x 3m
Kitchen Diner 3.35m x 3.15m (11' x 10'4")
Utility Room 1.83m x 1.78m (6'0" x 5'10")
Study 2.77m x 2.36m (9'1" x 7'9")
WC 1.75m x 0.79m (5'9" x 2'7")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom One 5.03m x 4.30m (16'6" x 14'1")
En-suite 2.74m x 1.32m (9' x 4'4")
Bedroom Two 3.45m x 2.67m (11'4" x 8'9")
Bedroom Three 2.97m x 2.77m (9'9" x 9'1")
Bedroom Four 2.8mmax 2.2m min x 2.8m
Family Bathroom 2.54m x 2.13m (8'4" x 7')
Double Garage 5.23m x 5.18m (17'2" x 17')