OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM BRYANT FAMILY HOME OCCUPYING A DELIGHFUL PLOT WITH OPEN ASPECT VIEWS to the front & situated within this ever popular an enviable BERKELEY PENDESHAM CUL-DE-SAC of the Warndon Villages development. Boasting a lounge, kitchen diner, wc, integral garage & front & rear gardens, benefitting from no onward chain!. E P Rating C
Nestled within the heart of the midlands, Worcester is a thriving and vibrant City famous for its history as the Faithful City, its beautiful Cathedral and river walks, world-renowned Worcester porcelain and popular sauce. This Midlands City is ever-expanding, with three Railway Stations providing journeys to Birmingham, Cheltenham and the rest of the Midlands. The Worcestershire Parkway system also offers a service to London. Worcester boasts a diverse mixture of independent and well -known high street retail shops. It also offers an extensive selection of bars, clubs and pubs with premiership rugby, cricket and basketball to watch and enjoy locally; a City that can offer something for everyone.
Within the Warndon Villages development at the Eastern edge of Worcester, there are four distinct "villages"; The Harleys, The Lyppards, The Berkeleys and The Meadows. It is an area developed with a significant degree of environmental sensitivity. Plentiful and often ancient trees grace the area with access to woodland preservations and countryside nature walks which are within easy access to this beautiful property, which is a rare find.
There are also useful local amenities at a mini retail complex which include; Tesco's express, hairdresser's, veterinary surgery and a children's nursery. For those seeking a quick bite to eat on the move, there is Subway and Greggs, with both Chinese and pizza takeaways available here too and for those who prefer to dine out there are two local family-friendly pubs The Barn Owl and the Lyppards
At the Centre of the Warndon Villages there are further amenities; a Tesco's superstore, Doctors and Dental surgeries. The Lyppard Hub community centre also offers multiple services including mother and toddler groups, walking groups, book and gardening clubs, health and fitness clubs offering yoga, pilates, karate and more offering fantastic facilities for all ages.
Worcestershire Royal Hospital with its extensive facilities is also within easy access at the edge of the Warndon Villages and is served by multiple countryside bus routes and frequent bus routes throughout the Villages additionally offering a transport link to Worcester City Centre.
Worcester Shrub Hill (0.7 mi) Approx.
Worcester Foregate Street (0.9 mi) Approx
Droitwich Spa (4.9 mi) Approx
Lewes Gardens is a cul-de-sac location situated within Berkley Pendersham and is well placed for the local Evangelical church and amenities whilst also being conveniently located for both easy access into the City Centre and Junction 6 of the M5 which is less than 2 miles away from the area, making it perfect for anyone commuting or visiting elsewhere in the country. .
* Entrance hallway has door into the wc and door into the lounge
* The lounge has a bay window and door leading to the kitchen diner and stairs rise to first floor accommodation with useful storage cupboard underneath
* The fitted kitchen has a range of wall mounted, draws and base units incorporating a sink with drainer unit, integral lamona cooker and hob, with extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine and double glazed door provides access onto the rear south facing garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* To the first floor is the family bathroom and doors leading to all the bedrooms
* Bedroom one overlooking the front aspect has built in fitted double wardrobes
* Bedroom two is dual aspect and bedroom three is a good sized single
* The family bathroom comprises a, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath
* Outside the property boasts an enclosed south facing rear garden featuring an initial paved patio area extended across the rear of the property and leads to the rear door providing access into the garage, the remainder is laid to lawn with a shed.
* The generous garage offers scope to convert subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations and has space and plumbing for utility appliances, power and lighting and up and over door onto the front driveway
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the kitchen cupboard
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
1.30m x 1.07m (4'3" x 3'6")
5.00m x 2.97m (16'5" x 9'9")
4.10m x 2.50m (13'5" x 8'2")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMDATION
4.10m x 3.60m (13'5" x 11'10")
5.72m x 2.44m (18'9" x 8'0")
3.38m x 2.06m (11'1" x 6'9")
1.96m x 1.73m (6'5" x 5'8")
5.72m x 2.50m (18'9" x 8'2")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers