OULSNAMS PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED home which is set in the sought after village of Beoley and enjoys uninterrupted views of fields and countryside to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended. EP RATING: D
Beoley is a delightful village with its well known Inn, primary school and historic Church. Open countryside is close at hand and the property is within a few minutes drive of the A435 Alcester Road serving Birmingham and its South Western environs and of Junction 3 of the M42 motorway which, in turn, links with the M40, M5, M6 and M1 motorways.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* ENTRANCE HALL having a staircase leading to the first floor accommodation & doors leading to;
* The LOUNGE is of dual aspect with double glazed window to the front and sliding patio doors leading to the rear. There is a feature fireplace and laminate flooring;
* The KITCHEN is fitted with a range of contemporary units to include colour changing plinth lighting, quartz worktops and breakfast bar. There is an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and space for a range oven. There is a door to the side which leads out to the rear garden and there are colour changing spots to the ceiling;
* The DINING ROOM has a double glazed window to the front elevation and laminate flooring;
* The LANDING has a window to the front elevation and doors which radiate off to three bedrooms and the bathroom;
* There are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, bedroom one benefiting from double glazed windows to the both the front and rear elevations;
* The BATHROOM has been fitted with a contemporary suite to include a P shaped bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin which are both inset to a contemporary vanity unit with storage drawers beneath;
The garden can be accessed from both the lounge and the kitchen. There is also a pedestrian gate to the side of the property. There is an inital decking area which extends across the whole width of the property and is enhanced by feature balustrade. Steps lead down to the lawn.
A section of the garden to the front and to the far end of the property is held on a licence from the BDHT on a peppercorn rent and is not included in the ownership.
Reception Hall 3.53m x 1.75m (11'7" x 5'9")
Lounge 4.42m x 3.43m (14'6" x 11'3")
Kitchen 4.30m x 2.62m (14'1" x 8'7")
Dining Room 3.53m x 2.95m (11'7" x 9'8")
Bedroom One 4.42m x 3.45m (14'6" x 11'4")
Bedroom Two 3.53m x 2.95m (11'7" x 9'8")
Bedroom three 2.74m x 2.29m (9' x 7'6")
Bathroom 1.83m max 1.63m