OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & EXTENDED TRADITIONAL SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME occupying a generous plot within this popular location ideally situated for ease of access into Worcester City & local amenities, boasting two reception rooms, modern kitchen, ground floor wc, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, substantial garden & parking for approx four cars to the rear. No Chain, EP Rating D
Route To The Property - From Worcester city centre proceed through Lowesmoor and at the traffic island take the second exit onto B4205. At the traffic lights turn right onto Shrub Hill Road. Continue along Shrub Hill Road bearing left onto the B4636 Newtown Road. Proceed over the traffic lights and take the first turning on the left into Ronkswood Hill and follow the road around, proceed up the hill where the property will be found on the right hand side as indicated by the Agents For Sale board
A traditional semi-detached family home beautifully presented throughout and situated in a convenient location providing easy access to the city centre and national road and rail links.
The property is approached via a paved pathway leading to the front door to entrance porch and a side gate providing access to the rear garden.
* Entrance Porch has panel and glazed doors opening into the reception hall with leaded light glazed panels to either side.
* Entrance hall has stairs rising to first floor accommodation, wooden panel door leading into the lounge and there are further part glazed doors leading into the dining room and kitchen, useful under stairs storage cupboard which houses the wall mounted gas boiler serving the central heating and hot water with timer control unit, gas and electricity meters and fuse board.
* The Lounge has a feature bay window and fireplace with electric stone effect fire inset with tiled hearth and wooden surround.
* The Dining Room has a glazed door leading into rear lobby area which has patio doors providing access onto the rear garden, door into the wc comprising wash hand basin and low level wc and doorway into the kitchen.
* The Kitchen comprises a range of wall and floor mounted storage units, built in electric fan assisted oven with halogen hob and extractor hood above, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The landing has wooden panel doors to all three bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Bedroom One overlooks the rear garden, bedroom two has a feature bay window and bedroom three is a generous single room.
* The modern family bathroom features a white suite comprising P shaped panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
* To the front of the property is a predominately lawned foregarden with shrub beds and borders, a paved pathway leads to the front door and a the side gate
* The rear of the property is again a predominately lawned garden with shrub borders, brick storage shed, outside courtesy light, off road parking for up to four cars can be accessed via a rear service road from the bottom of Ronkswood Hill.
SERVICES All mains services are available.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Nunnery Wood High School Spetchley Road, Worcester, WR5 2LT 01905 363636 High 11 to 16 4434
Perry Wood Primary & Nursery School St Albans Close, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 1PP 01905 352014 Primary 3 to 11 2000
4.01m max into bay x 3.05m
3.48m x 3.05m (11'5" x 10'0")
4.11m x 1.90m (13'6" x 6'3")
1.22m x 0.91m (4'0" x 3')
3.48m x 3.05m (11'5" x 10'0")
4.1m max into bay x 2.57m
2.50m x 2.16m (8'2" x 7'1")
2.20m x 1.93m (7'3" x 6'4")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers