OULSNAM ARE PROUD TO OFFER THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PARK HOME for the over 55's located within this popular Hampton Lovett development. Offering a Lounge/Diner with a separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room and a low maintenance garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island take your third exit onto Salwarpe way and continue until the mini island. Take your second exit onto Kidderminster Road, then at the island take the third exit. After approximately 500 yards turn right into Doverdale Park Homes development.
From the entrance to Doverdale Park Homes development continue straight ahead, after a short distance there is a parking area to the left hand side, turn left before the parking area and follow the road around and the property is on the right hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Welcoming entrance hallway with doors leading to the kitchen/diner, bedrooms and shower room;
* Spacious lounge/diner with a feature fire place and double glazed windows overlooking the front and side elevations
* Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and space for oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine
* Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and overlooks the rear elevation
* Contemporary style shower room comprising a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and corner shower
* Low maintenance gardens surrounding the property with patio area for table and chairs. The rear garden overlooks the communal grass area.
* Driveway providing parking
SERVICES The property is connected to mains drainage and electricity. Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired boiler located in the cupboard in the kitchen.
TENURE We have been informed by the Owner that the land on which the property stands is leasehold which commenced in 1998 and is a lifetime lease. The current pitch fee is approximately £112.82 per month and we are currently awaiting full site terms, however we would advise any potential purchaser to verify any information via a solicitor.
Lounge/Diner 5.94m x 4.80m (19'6" x 15'9")
Kitchen 3.18m x 2.92m (10'5" x 9'7")
Bedroom One 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3" x 9'7")
Bedroom Two 2.92m x 2.72m (9'7" x 8'11")
Shower Room 2.00m x 1.65m (6'7" x 5'5")