VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THIS MUCH IMPROVED PARK HOME for the over 55's, an ideal retirement home benefitting from countryside views, private garden and parking . The property briefly comprises an open plan kitchen diner with island, spacious lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
** VENDOR YET TO APPROVE DETAILS PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON 01905 779 229**
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island take your third exit onto Salwarpe way and continue until the mini island. Take your second exit onto Kidderminster Road, then at the island take the third exit. After approximately 500 yards turn right into Doverdale Park Homes development.
From the entrance to Doverdale Park Homes development continue straight ahead and you will see the property on the left hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Delightul modern kitchen diner with a range of wall and base units along with integral appliances to include; oven, four ring electric hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
* Spacious lounge with double glazed windows overlooking the front and side elevation
* Bedroom one with built in warbrodes and a further double bedroom
* Contemporary styled bathroom comprising a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and 'P shaped bath
* Low maintenance private garden surrounding the property with patio area for table and chairs and a metal shed for storgage.
* Driveway providing off road parking
SERVICES The property is connected to mains drainage and electricity. Central heating to radiators is provided by a Ideal instinct gas fired boiler located in the cupboard in the kitchen.
TENURE We have been informed by the Owner that the land on which the property stands is leasehold which commenced in 1998 and is a lifetime lease. The current pitch fee is approximately £112.82 per month and we are currently awaiting full site terms, however we would advise any potential purchaser to verify any information via a solicitor.
Kitchen/Diner 5.92m x 3.20m (19'5" x 10'6")
Lounge 5.92m x 3.23m (19'5" x 10'7")
Bedroom One 3.02m x 2.87m (9'11" x 9'5")
Bedroom Two 2.90m x 2.57m (9'6" x 8'5")
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.65m (6'5" x 5'5")