OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS IMPRESSIVE GENEROUSLY WELL PROPORTIONED LINK DETACHED EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME, BOASTING FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, THREE RECEPTION rooms, occupying an enviable plot with beautiful landscaped garden & far reaching countryside views. Presented to a high standard throughout & Built by Bloor Homes as part of a Georgian inspired style exclusive development in Hadzor on the edge of Droitwich. This superb development is surrounded by open countryside and the parkland to Hadzor Hall & ideally located within easy access to the Town Centre & motorway links. E P Rating TBC
**VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS**CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
Head south-east on Victoria Square. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Worcester Rd. At the next set of traffic lights turn right at Hanbury St/B4090 and proceed through 2 roundabouts. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hadzor Lane. Then turn immediately left entering the Hadzor Hall estate driveway the property is last property on your left hand side before the bend and just after the entrance to Grafton Court.
An immaculately presented property on an exclusive development, built in the Georgian style and ideally situated within this highly regarded and popular development of Georgian inspired properties, occupying an idyllic setting and surrounded by pasture fields. The development is approached via a private driveway, accessible to residents only and offers a peaceful and tranquil setting. The development is located approximately a mile away from Droitwich Spa, which benefits from an extensive array of amenities, including shops, a theatre, leisure centre, two golf clubs, canal marina, schools in both the private and state sectors, doctors' surgeries, private hospital and dental practices. The property is well placed for the motorway network, providing excellent connections to the south (M5), Birmingham Airport and the NEC (M42), in addition to the home counties and London (M40). There are railway stations in both Droitwich and Worcester town centres.
This impressive home offers generous living accommodation finished to a high specification throughout and has been designed with the character of a period residence yet the interior offers a far more modern feel.
* To the front the property is approached over a block paved driveway leading to the garage and pathway to the front entrance,
* Beautiful welcoming reception hall with doors into the dining room, study, lounge, wc and breakfast kitchen, stairs rise to first floor accommodation
* WC with suite in white of close coupled WC and wash hand basin
* Lounge with feature fireplace, electric coal effect fire with surround and mantel, French doors opening to the garden
* Dual aspect dining Room with French doors opening to the garden
* Superb dual aspect family breakfast kitchen fitted with an excellent range of natural wood effect fronted wall and base cabinets, with generous granite effect work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap above, integrated appliances to include stainless steel range style gas hob with griddle and filter extractor with light over, integrated Hotpoint stainless steel fronted double oven, space for dishwasher and space for an American fridge freezer, a glazed door opens into the utility room which is fitted with further matching base units with granite effect work surfaces over, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap above, space for a washing machine and room for further appliance, a part glazed door opening onto the rear courtyard.
* Galleried Style Landing with hatch to loft space, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and linen shelf over.
* Stunning dual aspect principal main bedroom suite with built in wardrobes offering hanging and shelving space and door into the En-suite Shower Room comprising a suite in white of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, double shower cubicle with direct shower over with body jets and remote start button in bedroom.
* Three further double bedrooms all with fitted double wardrobes, and bedrooms two and four enjoy far reaching countryside views. The contemporary family Bathroom fitted with a suite in white of pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower and side shower attachment, close coupled WC
* The property is situated to one side of the central archway leading to Avoncroft Court with block paved forecourt parking leading to garage. featuring a landscaped foregarden with slate style chipping and planters, the pathway extends to the side gate providing access into the walled garden. Within the courtyard is a further block paved allocated parking space. There is a further visitor's parking space on the approach road to the development.
* Garage with remote controlled up and over door to front, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas boiler serving central heating and hot water system.
* A most attractive enclosed rear garden enjoying generous paved patio area extending to the rear of the property opening onto a lawned garden with well stocked edging borders. The boundaries are marked by wooden panel fencing and brick walling, backing onto countryside fields to the rear.
Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired combination boiler located in the Garage
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
Family breakfast kitchen
4.90m x 3.53m (16'1" x 11'7")
2.70m x 1.63m (8'10" x 5'4")
1.63m x 0.81m (5'4" x 2'8")
3.00m x 2.30m (9'10" x 7'7")
Formal Dining room
3.58m x 3.00m (11'9" x 9'10")
4.67m x 3.58m (15'4" x 11'9")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Principal Main Bedroom
6.10m x 4.95m (20'0" x 16'3")
En-suite shower room
2.50m x 1.63m (8'2" x 5'4")
4.11m x 3.68m (13'6" x 12'1")
3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")
3.66m x 3.15m (12'0" x 10'4")
3.05m x 1.73m (10'0" x 5'8")
4.78m x 2.40m (15'8" x 7'10")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers