A FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT offering one double bedroom, lounge diner, kitchen, bathroom, communal gardens, and being ideally placed in a town centre location. For the over 55's. EPC: B
This well presented one bedroom retirement apartment is conveniently situated a short distance from Bromsgrove Town Centre and its amenities, including nearby GP practice and health centre, along with supermarkets, Bromsgrove Library, and access to public transport routes.
* Town Centre location
* Sheltered Housing accommodation
* First floor apartment
* Stairs or lift to access to all floors
* Entrance hallway with generous airing/storage cupboard
* One bedroom having built in wardrobe
* Bathroom with fitted suite to comprise of panelled bath, low level Wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Lounge diner having a double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens to the rear
* Kitchen off the lounge, having fitted units, inset electric hob with electric oven beneath and under-counter space for washing machine and fridge
* Emergency pull cord system throughout
* Delightful communal gardens to the rear
The Agent understands that the property is LEASEHOLD - 99 year lease in 1984, there is approximately 64 years remaining
The vendor has advised the Agent that the annual service charge is £2,629.26. There is no ground rent.
Located in the heart of Bromsgrove this development offers a range of one and two bed apartments. All properties benefit from shared gardens and a lounge as well as use of two guest rooms for any visiting friends and family. There is a strong sense of community and residents often arrange coffee mornings, afternoon teas as well as social events in the evenings. The main high street is a short walk from the development providing easy access to the local amenities.
Other services and facilities include:
Entrance Hall 2.67m x 0.90m (8'9" x 2'11")
Lounge 5.03m Max x 3.38m
Kitchen 2.16m (Plus Recess) x 1.68m
Bedroom 3.43m x 2.80m (11'3" x 9'2")
Bathroom 2.06m x 1.65m (6'9" x 5'5")