** OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS UNIQUE DETACHED TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME OCCUPYING AN ENVIABLE PLOT WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED & DESIRABLE DROITWICH LOCATION ** Offering generous accommodation to include two reception rooms & an open plan kitchen diner, ground floor wet room, FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms, one en-suite & family bathroom. The property benefits from a tandem garage, driveway providing ample off road parking & attractively landscaped gardens to the front & rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN! EP Rating F
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property is highly regarded and is ideally situated within easy access to the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed onto St Andrews way and at the traffic light cross roads on Worcester Road, proceed straight over. Take the turning on your right into Alexander Avenue, turn left onto Florence Avenue where the property will be located on the left hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
This prime example of a Traditional detached family home has been owned by the same family since it was built in the 1930's, boasting a wealth of character and charm and set within a delightful plot having already been extended but offers potential to extend even further, subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations. Viewing advised to appreciate all this property has to offer!
* A welcoming entrance hallway has doors leading to the dining room, lounge, kitchen diner and ground floor wet room
* Dual aspect lounge with patio doors providing access to the rear garden and feature fireplace with a real working fire
* Separate dining room with bay window overlooking the front aspect and serving hatch to the kitchen
* Open plan family kitchen diner comprising a range of wall mounted, drawer and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a four ring electric hob with extractor fan and oven below, space for freestanding fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Opening into the conservatory which is presented as the dining area and has double glazed windows and French doors opening to the rear garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The landing features a study area and has doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom
* Dual aspect main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern style en-suite shower room with built in storage
* A further three generous bedrooms and a generous family bathroom comprising a 'p shaped' bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, two heated towel rails/radiators and low level wc
* Double tandem garage with metal up and over door, power points, lighting and houses the oil fired central heating boiler
* Approached through double wrought iron gates to the driveway which provides ample parking and leads to the garage and front entrance porch. There are attractively landscaped gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden features an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs and benefits from two greenhouses, a brick built outdoor store and raised beds ideal for a vegetable plot
SERVICES Central heating to radiators is provided by the oil fired boiler located in the garage.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Hallway 4.22m x 1.88m (13'10" x 6'2")
Dining Room 3.84m max into bay x 3.45m
Sitting Room 4.22m x 3.45m (13'10" x 11'4")
Kitchen Diner 7.40m x 3.48m (24'3" x 11'5")
Ground Floor Wet Room 2.30m x 1.37m (7'7" x 4'6")
Bedroom One 4.24m x 3.48m (13'11" x 11'5")
En Suite Shower Room 2.34m x 1.83m (7'8" x 6'0")
Bedroom Two 3.50m x 3.30m (11'6" x 10'10")
Bedroom Three 3.86m x 2.62m (12'8" x 8'7")
Bedroom Four 2.82m x 2.72m (9'3" x 8'11")
Family Bathroom 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10" x 9'3")
Double Garage 11.20m x 2.82m (36'9" x 9'3")