*OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS STUNNING HOME OF DISTINCTION, AN EXTENDED EXECUTIVE SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME* Occupying an enviable plot within this exclusive Westwood cul-de-sac, offering generous accommodation over three floors, presented to a high specification throughout & set in attractively landscaped and private gardens, has to be viewed to appreciate everything this impressive home has to offer! E P Rating D
From the agents office head north west on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island turn left and continue on Ombersley Way. At the next roundabout (A38 by-pass), take the third exit onto Westwood Way. Take the first turning on the right onto Westwood Close. The property can be found on the left hand side of the cul-de-sac.
THIS IMPOSING HOME OF DISTINCTION is situated on a substantial plot within this desirable exclusive development, having been much improved and presented to a high specification throughout to an exceptional standard it now offers everything extended families desire. We strongly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate the attention to detail which is evident throughout this beautiful home.
* Entrance vestibule leads to the welcoming reception hallway with stairs rising to first floor accommodation, double doors open into the living room and further doors lead into the games room, kitchen and cloakroom with low level dual flush wc, wash hand basin and archway to under stairs storage and cloaks/hanging space
* Bespoke open plan breakfast kitchen, incorporating a Blanco sink and vegetable preparation bowl with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, recess space for an American style fridge freezer. Space for Range style cooker with fitted contemporary style cooker hood over. A range of high quality oak and painted base and wall units with concealed lighting over granite work surfaces. Window overlooking the conservatory. Plinth lighting and Oak flooring with under floor heating. Fitted curved seating area with storage below. Bi-fold doors opening into the conservatory benefitting from Ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating and delightful views over the rear garden and French doors opening onto the rear garden
* From the kitchen is a door into the
Dining Room with sliding patio doors opening onto the rear garden and double doors lead into the living room which features an impressive Inglenook fireplace with fire grate inset and lighting.
* The former double garage has been converted into another reception room and is now presented as a games/cinema room and double doors open into a storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. A door into the utility room which has space for freestanding appliances, houses the water tank and features fitted wall and base units and a door onto side elevation
* Beautiful semi-galleried landing, with staircase leading to the second floor, built in floor to ceiling shelving unit fitted to one wall and double doors into the walk in airing/storage cupboard and further doors into bedrooms, two, three, four, five and six/study and the house bathroom.
* Guest bedroom two has a door into the WC with pedestal wash hand basin and bedroom three has fitted built in wardrobes
* The contemporary House Bathroom comprises a low level dual flush WC, circular wash hand basin set on a vanity unit with storage drawer below and recessed lighting. P shaped bath with mains shower and shower screen over. Porcelain tiled floor, contemporary style mirrored and chrome radiator.
* From the first floor, stairs lead up to the second floor landing, with door into eaves storage cupboard, Velux window and door into the Principal main bedroom.
* Spectacular dual aspect Principal main suite with Juliet balcony and features a range of high quality bespoke fitted wardrobes comprising two sliding oak/mirrored wardrobes to either side of a four door oak wardrobe. Two Velux windows which are operated remotely and also have remotely controlled black out blinds. Concealed storage into eaves. Step up to Juliet glass balcony. Wall mounted Air conditioning unit and door into the en-suite bathroom.
* Luxury Dual aspect En-Suite Bathroom comprises a contemporary style low level dual flush WC. Circular wash hand basin set on a vanity unit with solid oak doors and mixer tap over. Chrome towel rail radiator. Extractor fan. Velux window. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Steps with plinth lighting lead up to a rimless oval shaped freestanding bath and floor-mounted bath filler. Ceiling down lights, recessed shelving, benefitting from under floor heating and walk-through shower with glazed shower panel.
Approached over a resin impressed style driveway with block paved edging and inset lighting. The house stands behind a lawned fore garden to one side with well stocked flowerbeds and borders and a wrought iron gate provides access to the side of the property. There are generous paved areas to both sides of the house which extend to the rear garden which is laid to lawn with well stocked flowerbeds and borders containing a wealth of mature trees, plants and shrubs. Many areas of the border are under lit and there is a beautifully paved terrace across the rear of the house and a shed to the rear of the garden with power and lighting.
SERVICES Central heating to radiators is provided by the boiler located in the cupboard in the games room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Entrance Vestibule 2.16m x 1.45m (7'1" x 4'9")
Reception Hall 4.80m x 2.20m (15'9" x 7'3")
Games/cinema room 5.23m max 3.73m x 4.85m max 2.29m min
Utility Room 2.30m x 1.35m (7'7" x 4'5")
Living Room 5.87m x 3.58m (19'3" x 11'9")
Dining Room 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3")
Open plan breakfast kitchen 6.45m x 4.06m (21'2" x 13'4")
P-shaped Conservatory 6.1m max 3.3m miin x 4.32m max 2.24m min
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Landing 6.45m x 2.03m (21'2" x 6'8")
Bedroom 4.75m x 3.02m (15'7" x 9'11")
Bedroom 3.78m x 3.00m (12'5" x 9'10")
Bedroom 3.66m x 3.60m (12'0" x 11'10")
Bedroom/study 3.48m x 2.60m (11'5" x 8'6")
Guest Bedroom 4.72m x 3.18m (15'6" x 10'5")
WC 1.90m x 0.81m (6'3" x 2'8")
House Bathroom 2.87m x 2.62m (9'5" x 8'7")
SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Principal Bedroom Suite 7.77m max to wardrobe doors 4.06m min x 5.82m max into balcony area 4.65m min to eves purlin
Dual aspect en-suite bathroom 5.13m max x 2.82m max 1.55m min