The spacious THREE BEDROOMED FREEHOLD END TOWN HOUSE on relatively LARGE CORNER PLOT with Lean-to at side, block paved driveway to front, gas fired central heating and double glazing to the main building. Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS. VIEWING RECOMMENDED. EP Rating D.
From the centre of Northfield, proceed down Bell Hill and at the end continue into Shenley Lane. At the end continue into Barnes Hill and at the island turn left into Stonehouse Lane. At the end of Stonehouse Lane, turn left into Jiggins Lane and then right into Ambleside where Green Drive is the second turning on the left hand side.
Bartley Green is a very popular residential area located to the South West of Birmingham convenient for access to Birmingham City Centre and a wide range of facilities and amenities. Bartley Green was massively developed after the Second World War in 1945, with a mix of private and council housing. Bartley Green Reservoir was built in the 1930's which provides Birmingham with its drinking water and is used by Bartley Sailing Club and nearby schools. There are several popular schools which include Woodgate and Kitwell primary school and Bartley Green Secondary School. It also boasts Newman University and King Edward VI Five Ways School. It is relatively close to Harborne and junction 3 of the M5 is readily accessible. Woodgate Valley Country Park, located on Clapgate Lane, is an area of countryside that covers an area of approximately 450 acres. Other facilities include Asda located on Barnes Hill, Bartley Green Library located on Adams Hill and St Michael and All Angels Church.
* Deceptively spacious Freehold End Town House ideal for First Time Buyers
* Convenient for access to local amenities including local Shops, Schools and Public Transport facilities
* Convenient for access to Newman University
* Enclosed Porch & Reception Hall
* Fitted Kitchen with range of kitchen fittings
* Spacious Lounge with fireplace with coal effect gas fire and double glazed patio doors overlooking and leadig to the Rear Garden
* Three good First Floor Bedrooms
* Modern Bathroom with Toilet having bath with shower fitment, curtain and rail, wash basin and low level w.c. suite
* Block Paved Driveway to Front providing Off Street Car Parking
* The wide plot at the rear provides a larger than average Rear Garden for this location having paved terrace and manageable gravelled gardens
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by Worcester gas fired central heating boiler located in the Kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Double glazed windows are installed to the main building.
Solar panels are installed to the main roof covering.
Fitted Kitchen (Front) 4.20m x 2.84m (13'9" x 9'4")
Lounge/Dining Room (Rear) 4.72m x 3.73m (15'6" x 12'3")
Side Utility/Lean-to 5.03m x 1.83m (16'6" x 6'0")
Bedroom One (Front) 4.11m x 2.90m (13'6" x 9'6")
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.80m x 2.51m (12'6" x 8'3")
Bedroom Three (Rear) 2.82m x 2.06m (9'3" x 6'9")
Bathroom with Toilet
Block Paved Driveway to Front
Gardens to Side & Rear With paved terrace and gravelled Rear Garden