AN EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME offering substantial living accommodation in a much sought after and accessible village location boasting four double bedrooms, two en suite and three/four reception rooms. EP RATING: D
Set within the picturesque and historic village of Kington, there are local amenities within close proximity to include a garage with mini-mart and various eateries. Just off the A422, the village is within easy reach of the of Worcester, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon and the M5 J6 is only some 8miles away. Additionally, railway stations are available in Worcester, Pershore and Redditch.
Nearby schools include Flyford Flavell first school and Pershore High School as well as further educational facilities including the highly regarded grammar schools in Worcester, Bromsgrove & Alcester.
Nearby Grafton Woods is a conservation woodland offering wildlife and country walks and there is a doctors surgery, modern convenience store and post office in nearby Inkberrow.
Set at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac the accommodation in brief comprises;
* The Entrance Hall is spacious and welcoming and boasts a central staircase which rises to the first floor accommodation;
* There is a generous storage cupboard and useful understairs cupboard together with a Cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Double doors open into the dining room, which has a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property and there is also a useful Study to the ground floor;
* The Lounge has a feature fireplace with inset flame effect fire. There is a flue lined chimney breast behind if needed. There are French doors with double glazed side panels opening onto the rear patio area.
* The Kitchen/Dining/Family Room is a lovely social space and enjoys views over the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with roll top work surface over, there is an inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap, an eye-level built-in double oven, electric hob, integrated under the counter fridge & freezer and there is space for a dishwasher. This L-shaped room has space for a dining table and a sofa, with French doors opening out into the rear garden.
* The utility room has wall and base units with roll top worksurface over, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer and under the counter space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The central heating boiler is located here and there is a half double glazed door opening into the garden.
* The stairs rise to a large landing area with doors off to all rooms.
* The Master Bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, archway to the dressing area with a range of built-in wardrobes and door to the En Suite where there is a double shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
* The second bedroom overlooks the rear of the property and has fitted wardrobes and en suite again with double shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
* The two further bedrooms are double rooms again with built-in wardrobes and both overlook the front of the property.
* The family bathroom has a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle.
Externally, the driveway provides off-road parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached double garage with two up-and-over doors, power, light and door to the rear garden. There is a lawned fore garden with planted borders and gated side access leads to the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature tree and hedge boundaries and planted borders. The patio area is accessed from the property and provides an ideal space for alfresco dining.
3.38m x 2.29m (11'1" x 7'6")
2.82m x 2.06m (9'3" x 6'9")
4.14m x 2.67m (13'7" x 8'9")
5.20m x 3.50m (17'1" x 11'6")
5.20m x 2.80m (17'1" x 9'2")
3.23m x 2.82m (10'7" x 9'3")
2.29m x 1.55m (7'6" x 5'1")
4.11m x 3.56m (13'6" x 11'8")
3.20m x 1.52m (10'6" x 5')
2.30m x 1.68m (7'7" x 5'6")
3.78m x 2.87m (12'5" x 9'5")
2.44m x 1.12m (8'0" x 3'8")
3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6")
3.25m x 2.92m (10'8" x 9'7")
2.36m x 2.06m (7'9" x 6'9")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers