A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY to modernise a THREE BEDROOM, DETACHED residence situated on the renowned BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE which has an IN-AND-OUT DRIVE, DOUBLE GARAGE and would make a lovely FAMILY HOME. EP rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Detached residence in cul-de-sac location
* Three bedrooms
* Enclosed porch entrance
* Reception hall with guests WC
* Dining room overlooking the front
* Generous dual aspect lounge
* Good sized breakfast kitchen
* Store room leading off the master bedroom which would make an ideal ensuite
* In-and-out driveway with lawned foregarden.
* Double garage
* Utility room and workshop leading off the garage
* Good sized lawned rear garden
* Modernisation required
* Part of the renowned Bournville Village Trust estate.
* No chain
Tenure - The agent understands the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - There is single glazing within the property. There is a Worcester combination boiler which is located in the kitchen.
Dining Room (front) 4.50m x 3.63m (14'9" x 11'11")
Dual Aspect Lounge 3.63m max and 3.5m min x 6.4m
Kitchen (rear) 4.67m x 3.66m (15'4" x 12'0")
Bedroom One (front) 4.20m x 3.63m (13'9" x 11'11")
Store Room (Potential Ensuite) 2.74m x 2.08m (9' x 6'10")
Bedroom Two (rear) 3.66m x 3.50m (12'0" x 11'6")
Bedroom Three (front) 3.66m max and 3.53m min x 2.7m
Bathroom (rear) 3.12m x 2.10m (10'3" x 6'11")
Front Having lawned foregarden, tarmacadam in-and-out driveway
Double Garage 5.84m x 4.83m (19'2" x 15'10") Having door to:
Utility Room (rear) 3.38m x 1.83m (11'1" x 6'0") Having further door to:
Rear Having generous lawned rear garden