OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS DELIGHTFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME occupying a beautiful & generous plot enjoying a glorious position overlooking fields, taking in far reaching countryside views towards Worcester with the Cathedral on the City sky line & in the far distance Bredon Hill with The Malvern Hills beyond, boasting three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, impressive open plan family breakfast kitchen, further benefits from planning permission applied for to extend! Viewing advised! E P Rating E
Droitwich Spa 5 miles, Worcester 7 miles, M5 (J5) 6 miles & (J6) 7 miles, Birmingham 24 miles (all distances are approximate)
This unique family home has breath taking, stunning rear aspect views and sits in an enviable and generous plot within this desirable and peaceful hamlet of Uphampton and the popular village of Ombersley.
Ombersley is a thriving village with a delicatessen, butchers, fishmongers, bakers, four public houses, The Venture Inn restaurant, a church and both dentist's and doctor's surgeries.
Local foot paths and bridle paths provide access to the wonderful countryside in this beautiful part of North Worcestershire.
This family home is one of only a few modern properties in this very desirable hamlet characterized by half-timbered and period cottages with wealth and charm.
Set in amongst the cottages, yet not overlooked, this house at Uphampton is within easy access to the quintessential village of Ombersley with its pubs, restaurants and village shops, having direct access to public footpaths and walks down the quaint country lanes. The village has an active tennis club and popular village primary school, as well as a cricket and golf club.
The Cathedral City of Worcester is also within easy access offering excellent shopping and schools. Commuting is easy with the A449 at Ombersley leading directly to Junction 6 of the M5 at Worcester North.
* The front French doors open directly into the beautiful dining/reception hall with feature fireplace and parquet flooring, stairs rise to first floor accommodation, useful storage cupboard with hanging space and doors lead into the living room and kitchen breakfast room
* The lounge has a feature fireplace with log burner inset and overlooks the rear garden, enjoying far reaching countryside views to the rear aspect
* The beautiful dual aspect farmhouse style open plan family breakfast kitchen has bi-folding doors onto the rear garden and enjoys the far reaching countryside views and has a door leading in to the inner hallway
* The inner hallway provides access onto the side elevation and has doors in to the wc and utility room which has space for freestanding appliances
* To the first floor is the landing with useful storage cupboard and doors into all bedrooms and the stunning contemporary family bathroom which comprises a white suite with separate shower cubicle and benefits from underfloor heating
* Outside the property is approached through double gates and the driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage, side and front entrance, with the garden extending to both sides and the rear features a paved patio area ideal for BBQ's and al-fresco dining, the remainder is laid mostly to lawn with an array of flowers, trees and shrubs. There is a right of access with a stile at the bottom of the garden providing access directly onto the adjecent field.
SERVICES Mains electric is available. LPG central heating is provided by the boiler located in the Utility room and there is a Private water supply and drainage.
N.B Planning Permission has been applied for a two storey extension to the side elevation and for the existing public right of access to be moved.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Dining Hall 5.64m x 3.60m (18'6" x 11'10")
Lounge 4.62m x 4.22m (15'2" x 13'10")
Breakfast Kitchen 6.07m x 4.62m (19'11" x 15'2")
Inner Hall (L-Shaped) 3.05m x 1.35m (10'0" x 4'5")
WC 2.08m x 0.90m (6'10" x 2'11")
Utility Room 2.16m x 2.06m (7'1" x 6'9")
Landing 5.80m x 3.63m (19'0" x 11'11")
Bedroom One 4.65m x 4.22m (15'3" x 13'10")
Bedroom Two 4.65m x 4.22m (15'3" x 13'10")
Bedroom Three 3.63m x 3.56m (11'11" x 11'8")
Bathroom 3.63m x 2.08m (11'11" x 6'10")