OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THIS IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM BRYANT LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated within the ever popular Warndon Villages development. Boasting 1075 sq ft, lounge, kitchen/dining area, conservatory & enjoying beautifully landscaped front & rear gardens, garage & driveway. E P Rating C
Sudeley Avenue is in a cul-de-sac location situated within Berkley Pendersham and is well placed for the local Evangelical church and amenities whilst also being conveniently located for both easy access into the City Centre and junction 6 of the M5.
Worcester Shrub Hill (0.7 mi) Approx.
Worcester Foregate Street (0.9 mi) Approx
Droitwich Spa (4.9 mi) Approx
* Entrance hallway has stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and door into the lounge
* The lounge has a bay window and door leading to the kitchen dining room which provides access to the garage & conservatory
* The fitted kitchen has a range of wall mounted, draws and base units incorporating a sink with drainer unit, space for cooker, slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer and opens to the dining area which leads into the delightful conservatory providng access onto the decking area and rear south facing garden
* To the first floor is the family bathroom and doors leading to the bedrooms
* Bedroom one overlooking the front aspect has built in fitted wardrobes
* Bedroom two has a dual aspect and bedroom three is a good single
* The family bathroom comprises a modern suite with an electric shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and heated towel rail
* Outside the property boasts a beautiful landscaped, south facing rear garden with decking area featuring an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs. There is also side gated access and space for a shed.
* Garage has been partially converted to create a dining area and the remaining garage space has plumbing for utility appliances.
* The property benefits from a generous boundary with driveway providing ample parking and offers potential to extend subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations
* Boarded loft with power and pull down ladder
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Ideal boiler located in the kitchen.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Disclaimer The Vendor of this property is an estate agent within the meaning of the Estate Agents Act and declaration of that effect is hereby made in accordance with Section 21 of that Act and is an employee of Robert Oulsnam & Company.
5m (into bay) x 3.23m
4.06m x 2.44m (13'4" x 8'0")
2.72m x 2.44m (8'11" x 8'0")
3.58m x 3.02m (11'9" x 9'11")
5.66m x 2.44m (18'7" x 8'0")
3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3")
3.43m x 2.08m (11'3" x 6'10")
1.90m x 1.70m (6'3" x 5'7")
Garage (remainder of)
2.77m x 2.50m (9'1" x 8'2")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers