VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED LODGE offering the perfect peaceful retreat with 11 month holiday occupancy. The property briefly comprises an open plan lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, ensuite shower room and a bathroom. Offered For Sale with no onward chain!
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley Street East, Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley Street East. Turn left at Covercroft then at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Ombersley Way, at the next roundabout, take the first exit and stay on Ombersley Way. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A4133 heading to Ombersley and go through one further roundabout, follow this road until you come to another small roundabout that you go straight over follow this road to the end and turn right onto A443 then take the immediate right hand turn onto B4196 follow this road along until you come to the entrances of Lenchford Meadow Caravan Park on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board. Park on the communal car park on arrival then once on foot and level with the barrier, follow the footpath to the right and the property in located on the right hand side indicated by the agents For Sale board.
* Spacious lounge diner with electric feature fireplace and UPVC patio doors which lead out onto the balcony
* Delightful kitchen with integral appliances to include; oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge and freezer
* Two double bedrooms both benefitting from fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room to bedroom one
* Allocated Parking and a communal car park for visitors
* The property has a low maintenance wrap-around garden, with decking area to the side, a patio area to the rear and a metal shed for additional storage
SERVICES The property is connected to mains drainage and electricity. Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester boiler located in the storage cupboard in the hallway.
TENURE The property is leasehold, the length of lease can be negotiated with the current site owner. The current annual ground rent is £2399.50 and we are currently awaiting full site terms, however we would advise any potential purchaser to verify any information via a solicitor.
Storage Cupboards x2
Open Plan Lounge Diner 5.08m max x 3.48m x 5.87m max x 3.38m
Kitchen 2.3m max x 2.92m
Bathroom 2.29m max x 1.65m
Bedroom One 3.18m x 2.46m (10'5" x 8'1")
Ensuite Shower Room 1.57m x 1.37m (5'2" x 4'6")
Bedroom Two 3.18m x 2.84m (10'5" x 9'4")