THIS MOST ATTRACTVE END OF TERRACE PROPERTY provides an ideal first time buyers purchase. Includes three bedrooms, open kitchen living room and kitchen diner, a first floor bathroom, garage and a generous rear garden. EP Rating C.
The property is situated within Bartley Green, within 1 mile of Woodgate Valley Country Park and the Bartley Reservoir. Woodgate Valley Country Park and Visitor Centre is popular for its walks and recreational facilities. Popular schools nearby include Woodgate and Kitwell Primary Schools and Bartley Green Secondary School. Newman University and King Edward VI Five Ways School lie within 0.8 miles of the property. The area provides excellent transport links in terms of bus routes and junction 3 of the M5 can be accessed with 1 mile.
* A well presented end of terrace family home
* Entrance hallway
* Open plan living
* Modern style kitchen with integral oven hob and extractor fan
* Living and dining area with access to the rear garden via sliding doors
* Three bedrooms; first two being double
* Well-appointed first floor family bathroom with overhead shower
* Large rear garden with separate patio area for table and chairs
* Sold with no upward chain
* Garage en-bloc
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiator is provided by a boiler situated in the loft.
Living Space 5.03m x 3.60m (16'6" x 11'10")
Kitchen Diner 4.52m x 3.12m (14'10" x 10'3")
Under Stairs Storage
Bedroom One 3.78m x 2.74m (12'5" x 9')
Bedroom Two 4.00m x 2.54m (13'1" x 8'4")
Bedroom Three 2.95m x 1.98m (9'8" x 6'6")
Bathroom 2.29m x 1.68m (7'6" x 5'6")