INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL to appreciate this FREEHOLD SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE style residence of immense charm and character offering many attractive features including Breakfast Kitchen with double glazed conservatory off and delightful wrap around gardens with terrace to the side. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating E.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Maas Road, Northfield forming part of this well established residential area convenient for access to local amenities.
The property is within easy walking distance of shopping facilities in Northfield Town Centre and the surrounding area contains a wide range of recreactional amenities and facilities.
A regular bus service out of Northfield Town Centre and Northfield Railway Station is close by providing access to Birmingham City Centre and the Midland and National Motorway network.
* Freehold Cottage Style semi-detached residence of immense charm and character
* Internal inspection essential to appreciate
* No Upward Chain
* Convenient location within walking distance of many local amenities including shopping facilities in Northfield Town Centre
* Double glazed Enclosed Porch leading to Reception Hall
* Sitting Room at the Front with Guests W.C. off
* Attractive Cottage style Breakfast Kitchen with one and a half bowl sink unit, range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven and grill below, attractive tiled floor and leading to
* Double Glazed Conservatory/Garden Room overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Three Bedrooms plus Modern Bathroom having white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, contemporary wash basin, low level w.c suite and central heating ladder
* Loft Space approached via loft ladder and being boarded and carpeted with velux roof light and providing useful secondary space
* Lawned Foregarden with block footpath leading to the front entrance
* Pedestrian Side access
* Paved Terrace to the side of the property with small garden shed and greenhouse
* Delightful Side and Rear Gardens with well stocked flower beds and pergola with climbing roses
* Carpets where fitted included in the sale
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by wall mounted boiler located in the Kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows and doors installed externally.
Sitting Room (Front)
4.34m x 4.20m (14'3" x 13'9")
Attractive Cottage style Breakfast Kitchen
5.26m x 2.67m (17'3" x 8'9")
Double Glazed Conservatory/Garden Room
4.20m x 2.20m (13'9" x 7'3")
Bedroom One (Front)
3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
Bedroom Two (Rear)
4.04m x 3.12m (13'3" x 10'3")
Bedroom Three (Rear)
2.20m x 1.90m (7'3" x 6'3")
Lawned Fore Garden
with block footpath leading to the Front Entrance
Pedestrian Side Access
Delightful Side & Rear Gardens
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers