SITUATED CLOSE TO WARLEY WOODS, this beautifully presented semi detached property simply must be viewed to be appreciated. Features include three bedrooms, a stunning open plan kitchen diner, ground floor WC, off road parking and a landscaped rear garden. EP Rating E.
At the top of the road lies the ever popular Warley Woods, providing the ideal escape from busy day to day life. The amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés offered by the Bearwood Road lie 0.8 miles away. Popular local restaurants such as Miller & Carter and The Kings Head can also be accessed within 1.2 miles. Bearwood is home to well regarded local schools such as St. Gregorys Primary and Abbey Junior, making the location ideal for families. The Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 1.1 miles from the property. This traditional semi detached property is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents, and is in keeping with the character of the area.
* Welcoming entrance hallway with access to useful under stairs storage space
* Front reception room with dado rails, coving to ceiling any a gas feature fireplace
* Stunning kitchen diner offering modern open plan living with space for dining table and chairs as well as a breakfast bar
* Kitchen complete with integral NEFF electric over, Hotpoint microwave, a four ring induction hob with extractor, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Bi fold doors opening out to the rear garden
* Separate utility room with sink, plumbing for washing machine and doors providing access to both the workshop (former garage) and the rear garden
* Downstairs W.C.
* Three bedrooms; master with bay fronted window
* Well appointed, modern first floor family bathroom
* Beautifully kept landscaped rear garden with patio area, steps leading up to an established law, planted borders and raised flower beds with railway sleepers as well as additional decking to the rear
* Excellent location for access to Warley Woods and the amenities of Bearwood
Tenure: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler located in the ground floor W.C.
Under Stairs Storage
4.37m into bay x 3.6m max
5.49m x 4.06m (18'0" x 13'4")
3.43m x 2.13m (11'3" x 7')
2.50m x 2.26m (8'2" x 7'5")
4.65m into bay x 2.97m plus wardrobes
3.63m x 3.43m (11'11" x 11'3")
2.36m x 2.10m (7'9" x 6'11")
2.08m x 1.98m (6'10" x 6'6")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers