VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED semi detached family home! Accommodation includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern style kitchen, off road parking and a delightful rear garden. EP Rating E.
The property is situated within Edgbaston, home to the popular reservoir and Warwickshire County Cricket Club. The location provides excellent transport links to the City Centre via the Hagley Road, and also to City Hospital. High Street amenities offered by the nearby town of Bearwood can be accessed within 1.1 miles. The location is excellent for access to schools with Lime Tree Day Nursery and Preschool being just 0.5 miles away. George Dixon Academy and Junior and Infant School can also be access within 0.4 miles.
* A most attractive semi detached family home situated on a most desirable road in Edgbaston
* Tastefully decorated throughout
* A spacious porch entrance leading into a welcoming entrance hallway with useful under stairs storage space
* Two reception rooms; the first being bay fronted and the second with patio doors opening out to the garden
* A stunning, modern style kitchen with integral oven, warming draw, microwave, separate five ring hob, extractor fan and washing machine
* Three bedrooms
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* A delightful rear garden with patio, an established lawn and useful outbuildings for storage
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester boiler located in the kitchen.
Spacious Porch Entrance
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room One 4.93m into bay x 3.12m max
Reception Room Two 4.20m x 2.82m (13'9" x 9'3")
Kitchen 4.06m x 3.15m (13'4" x 10'4")
Bedroom Three 3.18m x 2.30m (10'5" x 7'7")
Bedroom Two 3.12m plus wardrobes x 2.82m
Bedroom One 3.76m x 3.10m (12'4" x 10'2")
Bathroom 2.08m x 1.63m (6'10" x 5'4")