OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS REGENCY STYLE THREE STOREY HOME situated in a courtyard development at the end of an impressive gravel driveway. This substantial property needs to be viewed in its unique woodland setting to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. EP Rating:
Situated on the outskirts of Beoley village, north of Redditch (Bromsgrove district of Worcestershire). Historical references for Beoley date back to the doomsday book of 1086 and St Leonard's church is reputed early 12th century. The village has two public houses, a village hall and a village first school.
Set in beautifully designed parkland at the end of a private gravel drive, the property has excellent road and rail links being close to the M42, and M40, with Birmingham Airport and International Train Station also accessible. The Abbey Hotel Golf and Leisure Club and the popular Abbey Stadium leisure club are also nearby.
The property was originally part of the Beoley Hall Estate and converted from the separate Coach House and stable block.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Reception Hall featuring a turning staircase to the first floor accommodation and doors radiating off to;
* Guest Cloakroom WC fitted with a white suite;
* The Dining Room has a feature sash double glazed window to the front and an archway leading to;
* The lounge with its feautre fireplace with hearth and decorative mantlepiece, decorative ceiling coving and a sash window overlooking the secluded rear walled garden accessed via a glazed door;
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surface over incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and inset four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above. There is an integrated dishwasher and fridge and built-in double oven and microwave. Attractive ceramic wall tiling provides splash back protection with a deep tiled sill to a sash window overlooking the rear garden.
* The Utility Room is fitted with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, various storage units and space and plumbing for a washing machine, with door leading into the garden;
* The spacious Landing has a double glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden and has doors which radiate off to all the first floor accommodation;
* The Master Bedroom enjoys fantastic views over the nearby lake and boasts a range of built-in furniture and access via double doors to a "Jack and Jill" fully-fitted bathroom, also accessed from the landing.
* The bathroom has a raised panelled bath with large mirror surround and shelving to either side, low flush WC, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, centre mirror with recessed lighting and mirrored cupboards, cupboard and drawer storage, bidet and a sash window to the front.
* The second double bedroom is also on the first floor and features two double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear garden & built in wardrobes;
* There are further stairs rising to the second floor landing having two double fitted cupboards providing ample storage and doors which radiate off to two further double bedrooms which both have eaves storage;
* There is a second bathroom fitted with a white suite featuring a panneled bath having shower over, low level W.C. & a floating wash hand basin;
* The property benefits from newly double glazed sash and tilt windows throughout.
Externally the front courtyard provides dedicated and visitor parking, plus access to the double garage which has an up-and-over door, electric light and power. The well-stocked private rear walled garden is paved and landscaped with mature shrubs/trees framed by the tranquil treescape of Beoley Hall. There is a brick built outside store where the central heating boiler is located and access via a gate to the oil tank.
Reception Hall 4.72m x 2.95m (15'6" x 9'8")
Dining Room 3.56m x 2.26m (11'8" x 7'5")
Living Room 4.78m x 3.70m (15'8" x 12'2")
Kitchen Breakfast Room 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")
Utility Room 2.46m x 1.32m (8'1" x 4'4")
Landing 3.76m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6")
Master Bedroom 5.03m x 3.07m (16'6" x 10'1")
Bedroom Two 5.03m x 2.77m (16'6" x 9'1")
Jack & Jill Style Bathroom 2.57m x 2.36m (8'5" x 7'9")
Bathroom 1.63m x 1.57m (5'4" x 5'2")
Bedroom Three 4.17m x 3.20m (13'8" x 10'6")
Bedroom Four 4.17m x 2.29m (13'8" x 7'6")