VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE. This property is situated in this very popular location within close proximity of Kings Heath High Street and comprises of a Through Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens. EP Rating D.
Heathfield Road is situated in the heart of Kings Heath just off the Alcester Road South, Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7BT
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE SITUATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF KINGS HEATH HIGH STREET.
* THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH GAS HOB.
* INNER LOBBY WITH UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED MAINS SHOWER OVER, WASH HAND BASIN AND CLOSE COUPLED W.C.
* A MASTER BEDROOM TO THE LOFT SPACE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED VELUX WINDOWS, STORAGE TO EAVES AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN COMPRISING OF A PAVED PATIO AREA WITH TIMBER SHED, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH DECORATIVE PEBBLES TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
8.46m x 3.35m (27'9" x 11')
3.02m x 1.88m (9'11" x 6'2")
3.35m x 3.18m (11' x 10'5")
3.78m x 2.51m (12'5" x 8'3")
2.74m x 1.96m (9' x 6'5")
5.54m x 3.30m (18'2" x 10'10")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers