OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 55s. Located opposite Droitwich Lido Park, within easy access to the town centre and Waitrose, this highly regarded & beautifully maintained complex features an additional resident's lounge, laundry room, store rooms and guest suite. The apartment boasts a lounge/diner with French doors onto the rear courtyard area, enjoying access to the rear & surrounding communal gardens. It features a modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom, second double bedroom presented as a dining room, shower room and residents parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EP Rating C.
From the agent's office, head south-east via Victoria Square and, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road. Continue to the traffic lights before turning left, when you will find the entrance to Rowan Court immediately on your left.
* Entrance hallway with door to storage cupboard with useful shelving and coat hooks, airing cupboard housing boiler and useful shelving, further walk-in storage cupboard with shelving and ceiling light point and doors into the lounge diner, both bedrooms and shower room
* A lounge/diner with feature fireplace, double doors into the kitchen and French doors leading onto the rear courtyard with access to the communal gardens
* Fitted kitchen with integral appliances, breakfast bar area and views over the side communal grounds
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and drawers
* Second double bedroom features a built in fitted wardrobe and is currently presented as a dining room
* Modern Shower room is fitted with a double walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
* Outside are the initial low maintenance courtyard gardens to the rear with access to the beautiful landscaped communal gardens comprising lawned areas, pathways and seating areas.
* Guest facilities
* Warden assisted
* Care alarm service
* Lifts to all floors
* Laundry Room
* Residents' communal lounge
* Residents' parking
The central heating is provided by a combination of electric night storage heaters. There is no gas supply to the property.
The property is leasehold. For further details on service/maintenance charges & ground rent contact agent.
4.06m x 3.48m (13'4" x 11'5")
3.10m x 2.10m (10'2" x 6'11")
3.48m x 3.33m (11'5" x 10'11")
3.48m x 2.24m (11'5" x 7'4")
2.24m x 2.06m (7'4" x 6'9")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers