The conveniently situated, THREE BEDROOMED, Freehold END TERRACED residence ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS offering gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, Off Street Car Parking for two Cars, VACANT POSSESSION - NO UPWARD CHAIN and enjoying open outlook at the Rear over Farmland. EP Rating D.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights continue across the main A38 Bristol Road South into Bell Hill. At the end of Bell Hill turn left into Meadow Brook Road and at the end turn left into Merritts Hill and then first right into Merritts Brook Lane. After some distance, fork right into Trescott Road where the property is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid's Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys' & Girls' Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Well presented Freehold end Terraced residence enjoying open outlook over Farmland at the Rear
* Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing installed
* Attractive lounge with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire and wide bay window overlooking the front
* Spacious kitchen/diner with sink unit and range of kitchen fittings with work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and door leading to the rear garden
* Three good First Floor Bedrooms
* First floor Shower Room with modern white suite of shower cubicle, w.c. suite and vanity unit with wash basin
* Block Paved Driveway to front for two Cars
* Attractive Rear Garden with large paved terrace, lawn and fenced boundaries
* Useful Pedestrian side access
* Carpets and blinds where fitted included in the sale
Tenure - We are advised that the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by a Vaillant central heating boiler located in the kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally.
13' 9" plus bay x 12' 6" (4.19m x 3.81m)
17' 0" x 9' 3" (5.18m x 2.82m)
Bedroom One (Rear)
12' 9" x 9' 3" (3.89m x 2.82m)
Bedroom Two (Front)
10' 9" x 10' 3" (3.28m x 3.12m)
Bedroom Three (Rear)
9' 6" x 7' 6" (2.90m x 2.29m)
Shower Room with Toilet
Block Paved Driveway to front for two cars
Pedestrian side access
Rear Garden with paved Terrace, Lawn and overlooking Farmland to the Rear