OULSNAM PRESENT THIS MUCH IMPROVED & GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM HOME, an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment offering a modern kitchen diner, dual aspect lounge diner, modern family bathroom, front & rear grdens & benefits from being offered with no onward chain! E P Rating C
**FULL DETAILS YET TO BE APPROVED BY VENDOR**CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location provides easy access into the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office, head southeast on Victoria Square. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road. At traffic lights, turn right onto Worcester Road. Go through next roundabout and bear left. Turn right onto Alexander Avenue. Take the first right onto Blake Avenue and then turn right onto Old Coach Road which leads onto Celvestune Way, then take the first left into Padgewell Hill and Trimnel Green and the property is located on the left hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Approached over a paved pathway with lawn garden to the left side, into the entrance hall
* Dual aspect lounge diner with patio doors providing access onto the rear garden, stairs rising to first floor accommodation and door leading into the kitchen diner and door into the inner porch with door into the wc
* Modern kitchen diner with space for free standing appliances, door onto the rear garden and doorway through to the utility area with space for a tall standing fridge freezer and opening through to the entrance hall
* To the first floor is the landing with a useful storage cupboard
* Three bedrooms & family shower room
* Well established and mature enclosed rear garden
* Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy to Let investment
* UPVC double glazed and gas central heating
* No onward chain
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the cupboard in the kitchen.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
School Name Address Type
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA High
Westacre Middle School Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA Middle
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD Middle
Chawson Community First School Wych Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BW Primary
2.10m x 1.55m (6'11" x 5'1")
3.58m x 3.18m (11'9" x 10'5")
5.61m(max) 4.55m(min) x 4.22m
2.13m x 0.91m (7' x 3')
4.22m x 2.84m (13'10" x 9'4")
3.84m x 2.29m (12'7" x 7'6")
2.72m x 2.60m (8'11" x 8'6")
2.29m x 1.37m (7'6" x 4'6")