VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE situated in this most sought after location. This property comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Guest W.C, Dining Kitchen, Garden Room, Utility Room, Five Bedrooms, Shower Room, Linen Room and a Family Bathroom. EP Rating E.
Cambridge Road is situated on the border of Moseley and Kings Heath, suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B13 9UD
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* FIVE BEDROOM VICTORIAN FAMILY RESIDENCE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH MINTON FLOORING, ACCESS TO THE CELLAR, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND GUEST W.C.
* LIVING ROOM WITH SASH WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH SURROUND.
* SECOND RECEPTION ROOM WITH WOODEN FLOORING, STABLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO COURTYARD AND A FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH SURROUND.
* THIRD RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND TILED FLOORING.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF HIGH GLOSS BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, INSET SINK AND DRAINER WITH MIXER TAP AND THE FOLLOWING INTEGRATED APPLIANCES DISHWASHER, FRIDGE AND FREESTANDING SMEG COOKER WITH EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER.
* GARDEN ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND FRENCH DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* UTILITY ROOM COMPRISING OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, INSET SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* COURTYARD SECRET GARDEN WITH A RANGE OF TREES AND PLANTS.
* STAIRS RISE TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH DOORS TO ACCOMMODATION.
* SHOWER ROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR COMPRISING OF A STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW, LOW LEVEL W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* BEDROOM ONE WITH GLAZED SASH WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING OF A SHOWER CUBICLE WITH RAINFOREST SHOWER, LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND A DRESSING AREA.
* BEDROOM TWO WITH FRENCH DOORS OPENING OUT ON A BALCONY, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE.
* BEDROOM THREE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* STAIRS RISING TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH VELUX SKYLIGHT.
* BEDROOM FOUR WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE.
* BEDROOM FIVE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER OVER.
* LINEN ROOM PROVIDING STORAGE SHELVING.
* A PLEASANT LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH BRICK BUILT PATIO AREA AND PATHWAY LEADING TO OUTHOUSE. THE GARDEN IS LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES, TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
* A LARGE OUTHOUSE CONSISTING OF THREE ROOMS.
* The property does have a cellar which has been blocked off by current owners.
* The central heating boiler is situated in the Guest W.C.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
4.78m x 3.96m (15'8" x 13')
4.40m x 3.33m (14'5" x 10'11")
1.57m x 1.27m (5'2" x 4'2")
3.86m x 2.87m (12'8" x 9'5")
Kitchen Dining Room
7.30m x 2.72m (23'11" x 8'11")
4.10m x 2.72m (13'5" x 8'11")
2.30m x 2.18m (7'7" x 7'2")
5.08m x 4.04m (16'8" x 13'3")
Ensuite Shower Room
1.98m x 1.68m (6'6" x 5'6")
4.30m x 4.00m (14'1" x 13'1")
3.43m x 2.90m (11'3" x 9'6")
2.03m x 1.83m (6'8" x 6'0")
4.06m x 3.02m (13'4" x 9'11")
9.00m x 4.06m (29'6" x 13'4")
2.64m x 1.85m (8'8" x 6'1")
6.00m x 2.00m (19'8" x 6'7")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers