*NO ONWARD CHAIN* ROBERT OULSNAM & COMPANY ARE PROUD TO INTRODUCE this four bedroom detached home, which enjoys a quiet and spacious plot in a cul-de-sac location. Situated within close proximity of Southcrest Woods, creating the perfect family home. EP RATING: D
Viewing is essential to appreciate what this spacious and well-presented detached family home has to offer. Boasting an end position within a quiet cul-de-sac location and situated in the popular residential area of Southcrest. The property has easy access to the town centre, national road and rail networks.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION:
* RECEPTION HALL having a feature central turning staircase, generous storage cupboard and doors which radiate off to the ground floor accommodation;
* GENEROUS 21' LOUNGE which is of dual aspect and features a brick fireplace with log burner inset. There is an archway leading round to the DINING ROOM having oversized double glazed French doors leading to;
* The generous sized CONSERVATORY overlooks the picturesque rear garden and features a freestanding multi-fuel burner. The roof has been fully insulated (vendor advises) ideal for sitting in all year round;
* The BREAKFAST KITCHEN has been fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and fitted drawers. There are quartz work surfaces with a Belfast bowl sink featuring a spiral spring single tap. There are a range of integrated appliances to include a double oven, microwave and a ceramic hob, space & plumbing for a dishwasher & space for an American style fridge-freezer. There are spotlights to the ceiling.
The BREAKFAST/UTILITY AREA offers space and plumbing for a washing machine and there is an additional Belfast sink. A door also leads out to the side elevation where the garden and driveway can be accessed;
* The GUEST CLOAKROOM is fitted with a white suite having a low level W.C. and a vanity unit housing a wash hand basin;
* The LANDING is of a generous size and is gallery style. There is a large window which overlooks the front elevation;
* The MASTER BEDROOM boasts a DRESSING AREA offering fitted wardrobes and an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM complete with fully fitted oversized shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin;
* There are a further TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and one GENEROUS SINGLE BEDROOM;
* The FAMILY BATHROOM comprises a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, and low level WC.
The property has a driveway with parking for multiple cars;
The GARAGE benefits from an up and over door;
The garden is mostly laid to lawn with mature borders surrounding. There is an initial patio area and access at the side of the property.
3.07m x 2.92m (10'1" x 9'7")
Kitchen Breakfast Room
6.32m x 2.82m (20'9" x 9'3")
6.40m x 3.40m (21' x 11'2")
3.15m x 2.95m (10'4" x 9'8")
5.92m x 3.66m (19'5" x 12'0")
Master Bedroom including Dressing Area
4.7m 2.84m max
2.26m x 1.60m (7'5" x 5'3")
3.38m x 3.12m (11'1" x 10'3")
3.28m x 3.15m (10'9" x 10'4")
2.34m x 2.20m (7'8" x 7'3")
2.18m x 1.65m (7'2" x 5'5")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers