OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS WELL-APPOINTED & EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME Occupying an enviable generous plot within this highly regarded & desirable residential road, boasting two reception rooms, bespoke kitchen, utility room, bedroom one with en-suite bathroom & dressing area, substantial landscaped gardens, viewing advised to appreciate all this beautiful property offers! E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store and there are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. This prime location is ideally situated for distance to St Peters School and St Peters fields, which provide excellent park land, as well as the Droitwich Spa lido, with excellent facilities during both the summer and winter months and excellent leisure pursuits for family life including the cricket and tennis club within the Park. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location is also well placed benefiting from easy access to the extensive array of facilities including shops, a theatre, two golf clubs including Gaudet Luce Golf & Leisure Complex, Droitwich Town Centre and Train station providing excellent rail links to both Worcester and Birmingham city centres and for the nearby motorway network of the M5 providing excellent connections to the North and South, Birmingham Airport and NEC, M42 in addition to London and the M40 corridors.
From the agents office head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road and into the left lane, at the traffic lights proceed straight ahead onto Corbett Avenue, then take the first left onto Lyttelton Road and at the end turn left onto Tagwell Road, proceed along and the entrance to the gated driveway is located on the left hand side indicated by the agents for sale board
This extended Traditional residence is situated in one of Droitwich Spa's premier residential areas, an individual four bedroom detached family home offering generous accommodation and set back within mature generous landscaped gardens, approached over its own private gated driveway located within this sought after road, an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate everything this beautiful home has to offer.
* Approached over a sweeping driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles, with landscaped lawn gardens featuring flowers, trees and shrubs to one side and leads to both side gates and front porch entrance.
* Welcoming reception hall has an under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rise to first floor accommodation and part glazed double doors lead into the living room and further doors lead into the drawing room, family kitchen and utility room.
* Living room with bay window to front elevation and feature exposed brick fireplace
* The dual aspect drawing room has a feature fireplace and patio doors provide access onto the rear garden
*Bespoke Family kitchen being superbly appointed with feature plate racking, a range of wall mounted, drawer and base units with solid wood style work surfaces and integral appliances, door into the side lobby and door into the utility room
* The utility room was the former garage and has a door onto side elevation and is fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units, space for free standing appliances, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas central heating boiler and has ample space for a dining table.
* From the lobby a door leads into the ground floor wc which is fitted with a wc and wash hand basin
* To the first floor is the landing with a feature window seating having storage underneath and doors lead into all four bedrooms and the family shower room
* The generous bedroom one overlooks the rear garden and features a range of fitted double wardrobes with hanging space and shelving and incorporates a dressing area with fitted dressing table and door into the en-suite bathroom which is fitted with a white suite and comprises p-shaped panel bath with shower and glazed scree, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Guest Bedroom two also overlooks the rear garden and features a range of fitted double wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, dressing table and incorporates a wash hand basin set into vanity unit
* The impressive family shower room features a contemporary style walk in double shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboards
* Bedroom three and four overlook the front elevation and bedroom four has built in fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space
* Outside are the beautifully generous landscaped enclosed gardens with an initial paved patio area ideal for al-fresco dining and extends to both side gates and there are two separate sections with the first laid mostly to lawn bordered by an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs and the remainder features a vegetable plot with raised planters and meandering paved pathways and a hardstanding area to the rear where there is are two sheds.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Worcester boiler located in the utility room
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA High
Westacre Middle School Westacre Middle School, Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA Middle
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD Middle
St Peter's Droitwich CE Academy St. Peters Church Lane, Droitwich, WR9 7AN Primary
3.60m x 1.37m (11'10" x 4'6")
5.08m x 3.48m (16'8" x 11'5")
5.82m x 4.24m (19'1" x 13'11")
4.22m x 3.02m (13'10" x 9'11")
4.62m x 3.43m (15'2" x 11'3")
1.70m x 0.90m (5'7" x 2'11")
Master Bedroom One
4.24m x 3.23m (13'11" x 10'7")
2.62m x 1.63m (8'7" x 5'4")
2.46m x 2.16m (8'1" x 7'1")
Family Shower Room
2.97m x 2.08m (9'9" x 6'10")
Guest Bedroom Two
4.11m to wardrobe fronts x 3.02m
4.72m x 3.02m (15'6" x 9'11")
4.57m x 2.36m (15' x 7'9")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers