OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS BEAUTIFUL EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM HOME Boasting a wealth of CHARACTER & CHARM originally dating back to circa 1850 & ideally located within this desirable semi-rural location enjoying far reaching countryside views and accommodation to include reception hall with study area, living room with log burner, open plan bespoke kitchen & dining room, utility & wc., master bedroom with en suite bathroom & house bathroom. Generous mature landscaped rear garden backing onto Woodland & driveway. E P Rating F, must be viewed!
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire on the banks of the River Salwarpe. The River Salwarpe takes its name from the Anglo Saxon ''Sal' meaning salt and ''weorp' meaning to churn up describing the salt brines which the river flows across. The town is situated upon massive salt deposits which have been extracted since ancient times. The natural Droitwich brine contains two and a half pounds of salt per gallon, ten times stronger than sea water and rivalled only by the Dead Sea. Droitwich shopping is mainly focussed on the traditional town centre around Victoria Square, leading to the St Andrews Square Shopping Centre and down to the original High Street, with its local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. The Norbury theatre hosts regular shows year round including an annual pantomime and also shows films. On the outskirts of the town is the famous Chateau Impney which is now a hotel, restaurant and conference centre. The lido was renovated in 2007 and the lido park is now a pleasant and popular space. Droitwich Leisure Centre at Briar Mill has gym facilities, sports hall, a swimming pool and squash courts. There are also outside football and astro turf pitches with floodlighting. The Centre also runs a squash league and archery society.
This property has been much improved throughout and occupies an enviable plot on a sought after lane within this fabulous location, enjoying far reaching views across open countryside and offering approximately 1238 sq. ft. of beautifully presented accommodation. The original part of the home was built circa 1850 with additions having been added in more recent years. The internal accommodation is extremely well maintained and stylishly decorated throughout.
* The property is initially approached over a block paved driveway which provides ample parking and leads to the steps to the side of the property featuring an oak built side entrance porch with attractive exposed brickwork, tiled flooring, glass roof and a door to the rear provides access to the side decked area and rear garden.
* The internal door from the side porch opens into the reception hall with a useful area that the current vendor has utilised as a study and has stairs rising to first floor accommodation and doors into the open plan kitchen dining room, living room, cloaks/wc and utility room
* To the front of the property the open plan family bespoke kitchen and dining room fitted with a matching range of oak style wall and base mounted units, granite work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer and space for a rangemaster cooker with extractor above. A useful pantry store provides additional storage and has space for a freezer. The distinct dining area has a recessed feature fireplace with wooden mantel and exposed brick.
* To the rear of the property the impressive dual aspect living room with solid oak style flooring, French doors opening to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is an exposed brick fireplace with inset wooden mantel and a log burning stove.
* The ground floor accommodation is completed with a guest WC and utility room with fitted wall mounted and base units, space for free standing appliances and has a stable style door providing access onto the rear garden.
* To the first floor is the central landing which has doors into all bedrooms and useful eaves storage
* The stunning master bedroom is dual aspect, overlooking the rear garden and is complemented by an en suite bathroom with jacuzzi corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Two further bedrooms are serviced by a house bathroom comprising a white suite.
* Outside to the rear of the property are the beautiful landscaped gardens with an initial paved patio area which is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Attractive steps lead up to the rest of the garden which is predominantly laid to lawn edged with mature flower, tree and shrub borders provide screening for a high degree of privacy.
SERVICES Central heating is provided by the LPG fired Ideal boiler located in the Utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
4.85m x 1.40m (15'11" x 4'7")
Open plan Kitchen Dining Room
5.6m (max) x 4.17m (max)
2.03m x 1.70m (6'8" x 5'7")
2.08m x 1.10m (6'10" x 3'7")
5.50m x 3.30m (18'1" x 10'10")
5.3m (max) x 3.33m (max)
2.50m x 2.30m (8'2" x 7'7")
3.38m x 3.07m (11'1" x 10'1")
2.62m (max) x 2.06m (max)
2.40m x 2.20m (7'10" x 7'3")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers