Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR PROPERTY INVESTORS, this is a GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT, with entry phone security, open plan lounge/kitchen, spacious double bedroom, communal PARKING and GARAGE in separate block. EP Rating D.
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Proceed along Bunbury Road to the end and then continue into Middleton Hall Road where the property is located some distance along on the left hand side.
This attractive apartment enjoys a convenient location in Middleton Hall Road, Kings Norton forming part of a popular and well established resiential area close to local amenities.
A regular bus service operates along Middleton Hall Road and there are good local shopping facilities available in Cotteridge, Kings Norton and Northfield.
* Superb One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment offering attractive accommodation
* Suitable for a variety of prospective purchasers including First Time Buyers, Investors and downsizers
* Convenient location in popular and well established residential area
* Entry Phone Security System
* Double Glazed Windows installed
* Attractive Lounge Open Plan to Fitted Kitchen
* The Fitted Kitchen offers single drainer sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap and range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, integrated four ring hob with oven below and stainless steel cooker hood over, small breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine and space for white goods
* Bathroom having white suite of panelled bath with shower fitment and screen and pedestal wash basin. There is a separate toilet
* Communal Car Parking at Front and Garage in Block at Rear Numbered 2
* Communal Lawned Gardens
Tenure: We understand that the property is Leasehold having approximately 98 years unexpired subject to an annual Ground Rent payable at the time of marketing of £150.
A Service Charge is levied on the property and we are advised that the amount due for the period 25 December 2019 to 24 March 2020 is £280.
Heating & Glazing: Some heating is provided by independent electric wall heaters.
Double Glazed windows are installed externally.
Communal Reception Hall with Entry Phone Security & Door leading to
Private Reception Hall with Airing Cupboard off
Superb Lounge Open Plan to Kitchen
8.15m x 2.90m (26'9" x 9'6")
5.40m x 2.90m (17'9" x 9'6")
2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')
4.42m x 2.90m (14'6" x 9'6")
Bathroom with Shower
Garage in Separate Block Number 2