REFURBISHED & RENOVATED IN 2020. TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - With Vestiblue, Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Refitted Kitchen & First Floor Bathroom with Shower & near by parkland. EPC rating - D
The vibrant and continually changing Stirchley Village, offers commuter rail services from Bournville Station, buses and shopping facilities along Pershore Road. Important centres within the local area are the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham University and Kings Norton Business Centre whilst Cadbury's in Bournville is much nearer. Stirchley benefits from the highly regarded Loaf Bakery, a micro-pub, coffee shops and ever popular British Oak public house. Nearby green spaces include Hazelwell Park, which can be seen from both the front reception and main front bedroom and provides access to the Rea Valley national cycle route which meanders its way along the river and down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre.
* Refurbished and renovated in 2020
* Refitted kitchen and bathroom in 2020
* NO CHAIN
* Double Glazed
* Inclusive of newly fitted carpets in 2020
* Ground Floor: vestibule, hallway, two reception rooms and newly fitted kitchen with new appliances and door leading to garden.
* Kitchen has newly fitted fridge, freezer, dishwasher, split level cooker and induction hob.
* First Floor: landing leading to two bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom with separate shower in 2020
* Bathroom has recently fitted white suite comprising of both shower attachment, separate tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash basin.
* Outside at the rear: brick paved area leading to brickstore with power, brick w.c. and lawned rear garden with timber decking and Timber Garden Shed.
TENURE: Agent understands the property is Freehold
SERVICES: Central heating is provided by gas fired combi boiler
4.01m into bay x 2.7m max
Rear Reception with Cloaks Cupboard
3.73m x 3.63m (12'3" x 11'11")
3.90m x 2.03m (12'10" x 6'8")
3.63m max x 3.43m
Bedroom 2 with Store Cupboard
3.73m x 2.70m (12'3" x 8'10")
3.80m x 2.03m (12'6" x 6'8")