OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS WELL APPOINTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME Occupying a generous plot within the popular Ridings development in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The property boasts a dual aspect lounge, playroom/study, bespoke kitchen diner, spacious utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, viewing advised to appreciate the standard of accomodation being offered for sale by this motivated vendor! E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property offers generous accommodation and occupies an enviable plot within this desirable development of the Ridings which is a highly regarded area of executive family homes allowing easy access to local bus stops on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Continue along to the A38 island and take first exit onto Addyes Way, then take the third turning on the right into Showell Road, then take the second turning on the left. Follow the road along and as the road turns to the right, the property can be found on the right hand side.
* A welcoming entrance hallway has stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, an archway leading to the playroom/study,doors to the lounge, kitchen diner and cloaks/wc
* The spacious dual aspect lounge has a feature fireplace, bay window overlooking the front aspect, a door giving access to the rear garden and a door to the kitchen
* The bespoke fitted kitchen has a range of wall mounted, drawer and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit, integrated four ring gas hob, integrated eye level oven and grill, space for a freestanding dishwasher, door to the rear garden, door to the utility room and a door to the hallway
* Being an extension to the property, the generous utility room has a vaulted ceiling, fitted base cupboards and drawers with a work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a freestanding washing machine, space for a tall fridge freezer, door leading to the garage and a door to the garden
* Master bedroom having double doors to fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, and a door to the en suite shower room
* A further three generous bedrooms all served by the family bathroom
* The property benefits further from ample off road parking and landscaped rear and fore gardens
* Must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation being offered for sale
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the garage.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
3.89m x 1.85m (12'9" x 6'1")
7.87m max into bay x 3.45m
4.06m max 3.33m min x 4.42m
2.36m x 2.24m (7'9" x 7'4")
2.13m x 0.94m (7' x 3'1")
4.83m x 2.41m (15'10" x 7'11")
3.94m max 3.63m min x 3.53m
En Suite Shower
2.60m x 1.10m (8'6" x 3'7")
3.45m x 3.05m (11'4" x 10'0")
3.50m x 2.50m (11'6" x 8'2")
3.68m x 2.29m (12'1" x 7'6")
2.26m x 2.06m (7'5" x 6'9")
5.36mmax 2.6m min x 5.28mmax 2.57mmin
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers