OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME situated within close proximity of sought after local schools and Morton Stanley Park. The property enjoys a private aspect and offers flexible living accommodation. EP RATING: D
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached house is situated in the sought after area of Webheath with far reaching views to the front. The property offers two generous reception rooms, a study/playroom and a landscaped garden which enjoys a private aspect. The property is also nestled at the end of a cul de sac, ideally placed for the perfect family home.
Webheath lies on the outskirts of Redditch towards Bromsgrove and benefits from being adjacent to the beautiful Worcestershire countryside. There are well regarded local schools, a Post Office, greengrocer and other shops together with an assortment of pubs and restaurants. It is also conveniently placed to access the motorway network (M5 & M42).
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY having stairs rising to a galleried hallway, cloaks cupboard and doors leading off to the study & dining room;
* LOUNGE having dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, feature fireplace and French doors leading through to the dining room;
* DINING ROOM having double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden and access to the kitchen;
* KITCHEN having double glazed windows to the rear, matching wall and base units, tiled splash backs to walls, built-in double oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space for a dishwasher and space for an under-counter fridge and door leading through to the UTILITY ROOM;
* From the Utility Room the GUEST CLOAKROOM WC/SHOWER ROOM can be accessed which is fitted with a contemporary suite to include a corner shower cubicle having an electric shower inset, wc, heated towel rail and wash hand basin;
* PLAYROOM/STUDY having double glazed window to the front aspect;
* From the hallway, stairs rise and turn to GALLERIED LANDING, having loft access hatch, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the front and doors which radiate off to the first floor accommodation;
* MASTER BEDROOM having a double glazed window to front enjoying far reaching views, fitted wardrobes and a contemporary EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM with a double sink vanity unit;
* In addition to the Master Bedroom, there are TWO DOUBLE bedrooms and ONE SINGLE bedroom
* The FAMILY BATHROOM is fitted with a contemporary suite to include bath with shower over and a wash hand basin and wc inset to vanity unit with useful storage;
To the front is a block paved driveway and a double garage. The property enjoys a private rear garden which has been landscaped to provide a good sized paved patio with steps up to a further patio and lawn with fenced boundaries.
2.07m x 1.77m (6'9" x 5'10")
4.97m x 2.42m (16'4" x 7'11")
4.19m x 2.10m (13'9" x 6'11")
2.55m max x 3.14m max
2.56m x 1.62m (8'5" x 5'4")
Guest Cloakroom WC / Shower Room
2.54m x 1.07m (8'4" x 3'6")
3.97m x 3.26m (13'0" x 10'8")
6.02m x 3.58m (19'9" x 11'9")
3.88m max x 3.59m
2.35m x 1.79m (7'9" x 5'10")
3.50m x 3.06m (11'6" x 10'0")
2.86m x 2.64m (9'5" x 8'8")
3.06m x 1.97m (10'0" x 6'6")
2.45m x 2.24m (8'0" x 7'4")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers