OULSNAM PRESENT THIS GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE DROITWICH CUL DE SAC LOCATION Offering a spacious lounge, kitchen diner & conservatory, ample off road parking & a garage. EP Rating TBC
Briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
From the agents office proceed onto Ombersley St East and bearing right through Covercroft continue straight over the next island. At the next island take your first exit onto Ombersley Way. Continue on this road and take the first left onto New Chawson Lane, then take the second left hand turn into Barns Croft Way. Take the first right onto Brecon Close. The property can be found round to the right at the end of the cul de sac.
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor accomodation and a door leads to the lounge
* The generous lounge has a feature fireplace, window overlooking the front aspect and door to the kitchen diner
* The kitchen diner is fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units, integrated oven and grill, integrated four ring electric hob and space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine
* The conservatory has UPVC double glazed floor to ceiling windows and gives access to the rear garden
* Benefitting from two double bedrooms and a single bedroom
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite incorporating a Jacuzzi style panel bath with shower over
* The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a hardstanding suitable for a shed and a paved patio area
All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the wall mounted boiler located in the kitchen.
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
5.40m x 4.00m (17'9" x 13'1")
5.40m x 3.00m (17'9" x 9'10")
5.30m x 1.90m (17'5" x 6'3")
3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")
3.50m x 3.30m (11'6" x 10'10")
2.70m x 2.10m (8'10" x 6'11")
2.40m x 2.10m (7'10" x 6'11")
3.43m x 2.29m (11'3" x 7'6")